Vaterra 1969 Custom Corvette V100S 1/10 RTR w/DX2E 2.4GHz, NiMH Battery & Charger
This is the Vaterra 1969 Custom Corvette V100S 1/10 Ready to Run Touring Car. The ’69 Stingray is more than just a muscle car. It's a sleek, powerful declaration of independence that will forever be Detroit’s crowning achievement. It is America’s sports car.
Stop traffic with this RC homage to one of the greatest cars of all time. It comes assembled and ready to run with a custom ’69 Stingray body in place. Lurking beneath the gorgeous exterior is the power and poise of a Vaterra V100-S chassis. Its potent Dynamite power system and shaft-driven 4WD provide a perfect blend of speed, traction and control that make this car a blast to drive right out of the box.
- V100S Chassis: The V100-S chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling car that’s fun to drive. Its universal body mounts allow you to use bodies from other Vaterra vehicles with a V100- series chassis or 1/10-scale bodies from other manufacturers. You can also choose from a wide array of upgrade options for everything from the suspension to the power system.
- Officially Licensed Custom Corvette Body: The fantastic looking body is modeled after a custom 1969 Corvette Stingray. It includes details like chrome bumpers, a big block hood scoop, authentic Stingray badging and more.
- Shaft Driven 4wd: The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding through corners at full throttle. The differentials are sealed against the elements and can be tuned for a variety of running conditions.
- Low Profile Tires on Large Diameter Wheels: The low-profile tires and 54mm wheels are complemented by brake and caliper details on the hub. The rear tires have a little more meat than the fronts for better grip and a little more attitude.
- Waterproof* Electronics: The car is equipped with a waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo for driving in the real world, where roads get wet and the weather is often less than perfect. *Details on waterproof standards can be found in the instruction manual.
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Radio System: The radio system the car comes with gives you the unbeatable signal security and responsiveness of Spektrum DSMR® 2.4GHz technology. The DX2E transmitter is compatible with any Spektrum surface receiver so you can use it with other RC vehicles as well.
Type: Touring Car
Length: 14.85 in (371mm)
Width: 7.76 in (194mm) with 30mm Rear tires
Height: 4.4 in 112mm
Ground Clearance: 0.25 in (6mm)
Wheelbase: 10.25 in (256mm)
Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
Chassis: Injection Molded
Drivetrain: 4wd Shaft Drive
Tire Type: V1 Performance, S Compound
Motor or Engine: Brushed 540
Speed Control: Included
Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2-Channel (Included)
Batteries: 1800mAh Ni-Mh 6-cell Flat with EC3 (Included)
Charger: 2A NiMh AC Peak Charger (Included)
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Wheel Size: 2.16 in (54mm)
Shock Type: Injection Molded Friction
Body: Polycarbonate Painted
Ball Bearings: Complete Drivetrain
Experience Level: Beginner
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing - Everything is in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...