Viper R/C VTX8 Sensored Brushless ESC
This is the Viper R/C VTX8 Sensored Brushless ESC. The Viper VTX8 is more than just an upgraded VTX10, much more. The VTX8 was designed from the ground up to handle the punishment of the most demanding 1/8 scale and 4wd short course applications, with the durability to come back begging for more. Plus, the ability to operate on either 2S or 6S LiPo batteries, as well as sensored 2 pole, 4 pole and 6 pole motors from 540 up to 1/8 size from any manufacturer, and an adjustable BEC that can deliver 7V for your high voltage servos, makes the VTX8 an incredibly flexible system.
Combine this with waterproof construction, a full aluminum case and a fan with a carbon fiber brace that helps to efficiently dissipate heat, and you have an ESC that will propel your rig to the finish line and beyond, with reliability that your competitors can only dream of. These features make the VTX8 an excellent choice for high power applications when you need a reliable system, with virtually limitless programmability that does not require a PC.
- True Sensored technology that provides super smooth power and brake
- Heavy duty all aluminum waterproof case (cooling fan is not waterproof)
- 2~6S Li-Po Support
- Ultra high definition paramter setting (0~100% steps)
- Supports 2-pole and 4-pole 540/550/8th scale motors
- Adjustable BEC up to 7V
- PC V-LINK software ready for firmware upgrade and PC interface*
- 8 user profile that allows to import and export in PC V-LINK software*
- Auto Power Off function for the maximum safety
Type: Sensored Only
Support Voltage: 2S~6S Li-Po
Support Motor Type: 2/4/6-pole
Max BEC Voltage/AMP: 7V/5A
Continuous Current: 220A
Weight: 113g (w/o wires)
*NOTE: The PC V-LINK Software for the Viper VTX8 is still under development. Until this software is complete, Viper recommends you use the ProGauge to tune the ESC.
This product was added to our catalog on January 8, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!