Xpert "Lee Martin Signature" SN-4401 "High Speed" Aluminum Center Case Servo (Black)
Xpert servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The design features a durable composite upper and lower case, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications.For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .106 sec/60
- @6.0V: .085 sec/60
- @6.6V: .077 sec/60
- @4.8V: 14.72 kg-cm (204.31 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 18.40 kg-cm (255.39 oz-in)
- @6.6V: 20.24 kg-cm (280.93 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.6V
- Dimensions: 40x37.8x20mm
- Weight: 66.3 g
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!