XRAY Active Center Differential (XB808)
The unique XRAY Active Differential is a high-performance, adjustable center gear differential for XB808 buggies, vastly improving the buggy’s
speed and handling characteristics. The special design of the internal
components using different angled segments allows the diff gears to
engage on-power to increase the forward traction and stability to the
buggy, making it faster and easier to drive.
The Active Center Diffential™ was developed for improving steering for
high traction off-road tracks, and must be used with the Front Active
the XRAY Active Differential is a performance option for serious racers
who want to gain an edge on superior speed and handling, it is also of
great benefit to any level of driver that wants to a more predictable
and easy-to-drive car in any racing conditions.
The Active Differential has been long-term tested with great success in all different racing conditions, (including the European Championship and World Championship) by factory team drivers including Yannick Aigoin, Jon Hazlewood, and Josh Wheeler.
- High-performance adjustable front Active Differential for improved speed & handling
- Designed for XB808 models
- Fully adjustable on- and off-power performance using different internal segments and gears
- Increases Steering
- Recommended for high traction tracks
- To be used with front active differential
- 352070 XB808 Composite Bearing Hub for Diff (4)
- 355090 Diff Gasket (4)
- 355120 Active Diff Case
- 355125 Active Diff Segment 90° (2)
- 355130 Active Diff Steel Bevel & Satellite Gears (2+4)
- 355154 Active Center Differential Spur Gear 42T
- 355170 Active Center Diff. Outdrive Adapter - HUDY Steel™ (2)
- 355180 Active Diff Pin (2)
- 355189 Active Diff Pin 2x12 (2)
- 355195 Active Diff Bevel Gear Collar (2)
- 903310 Hex Screw SFH M3x10 (10)
- 940814 High-Speed Ball-Bearing 8x14x4 Rubber Sealed (2)
- 964060 Washer S 6x18x0.2 (10)
- 971060 Silicone O-Ring 6x1.5 (10)
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2009.
Super Saver Shipping!