Yokomo B-MAX4 III 1/10 Competition 4WD Buggy Kit
This is the Yokomo B-MAX4 III 1/10 Scale Competition 4WD Buggy Kit. At the 2013 iFMAR World Championship and at the JMRCA All Japan Championships, the B-MAX4 III showed off runs full of charm and amazing potential. Featuring an aluminum chassis, the B-MAX4 III keeps a low center of gravity creating excellent corning speed while maintaining stability. The redesigned drive system and layout now feature gear differentials with beveled gears in the front and rear to make easy management of any high-powered brushless system with the triple plate slipper clutch. Big bore "X" shocks on all the four corners soak up the bumps and jumps while the lightweight cab forward body keeps the buggy styling and at top performance.
- Aluminum Hard Main Chassis
- Large "X" Shocks, Ver.2
- Graphite Shock Towers
- 3.5mm Steel Bell Gear Differential
- Aluminum Large Capacity Triple Slipper Clutch
- High Rigidity Aluminum Suspension Mounts
- Lightweight Cabin Forward Body
- 12mm Hex Adapters
- Easy Maintenance (no upper deck)
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- 540 Motor
- Steering servo
- Saddle battery pack
- Compatible battery charger
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 1/10 scale 4WD buggy tires
This product was added to our catalog on November 5, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!