Yokomo BD7 Ver.RS 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit
This is the Yokomo BD7 Ver.RS 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit. The BD7 Ver.RS was developed for the club level, budget conscious racer that demands quality and performance. A 2.25mm carbon fiber chassis and 2.0mm carbon fiber upper deck have been combined with composite shock towers, bulkheads and suspension mounts to deliver an affordable, high performance chassis that can compete with higher priced, competition grade kits. The belt drive transmission has been paired with a front spool and rear differential, and the suspension is fully adjustable allowing the car to be tuned for peak performance on a variety of surfaces. Plus, when you are ready to start upgrading, the Ver.RS is compatible with the full range of BD7 upgrades and options. Features like this have made Yokomo kits a force to be reckoned with at tracks around the world for decades, and now this world renowned performance can be yours at a price that is normally reserved for entry level kits.
- 4WD belt drive touring car
- 4-Wheel independent double wishbone suspension
- Hub carriers compatible with optional double-joint universal shafts
- Lightweight composite eccentric belt tension cams
- Lightweight molded composite shocks
- 2.2mm carbon graphite high-traction main chassis
- 2.0mm carbon graphite symmetrical upper deck
- Front solid axle
- Rear gear differential
- High durability body posts
- Universal driveshafts
- Upgradeable to full competition spec BD7
- Compatible with the full range of BD7 option parts
Wheelbase: 257mm (Adjustable)
Internal drive ratio: 2.0:1
Fully Equipped Weight : approx. 1300g
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- 540 Motor
- Steering servo
- 7.4V LiPo battery pack
- Compatible battery charger
- Touring car tires
- 190mm touring car body
- Polycarbonate paint for body
This product was added to our catalog on October 30, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!