Browse Top Brands
When the first multirotor RC drones hit the market, they opened up a new world of capability with their stability and GPS features. As a heli pilot, my mind raced with the possibilities and I had to have one! Perhaps the most exciting thing is how quickly the products have evolved. Manufacturers are constantly pushing the limits of the technology, putting better and more powerful features within the reach of every hobbyist. At AMain.com, we have quadcopters, hexacopters and octocopters in all sizes, from all the top brands. DJI, Aerialfreaks, Parrot, Blade, Align and more are available ready to fly or as a build it yourself kit. We have the parts and accessories you need, in stock and ready to ship. Whether you’re new to flying, or ready to take the jump to FPV flight or aerial videography, we’ve got it all and our selection is always cutting edge. Plus, our staff of industry professionals and test engineers is available to help you with any questions you may have.
- Derrick Threatt, Digital Marketing Manager
RC Drone Videos More Videos
Help with your FAA Section 333
NEW - Phantom 3, Killer RC Gimbal Saver - Is it worth it?
RC Drone Articles View our Blog
- Aeriographer FAA Approves Commercial Use Of Drone Paper Airplane. Yes. Really!
- Aeriographer Has California Gone Too Far? This proposed drone bill will virtually all but flat out ban flying...
- Aeriographer FPVGuv.com review of the Walkera Runner 250
- RotorDrone Magazine Bali in 4K shot from a DJI Inspire 1
- RotorDrone Magazine HobbyKing Black Widow 260 FPV Racer RTF Set (Mode 2)
- RotorDrone Magazine Congratulations to the RotorDrone and InterDrone Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner— Charles Zablan!
- MultiRotor Pilot Typhoon Q500 4K
- MultiRotor Pilot Drone Pilot Rescues Flood Victims
- MultiRotor Pilot Drones Used To Prevent Chinese Exam Cheaters
- AMain Blog AMain.com Drones: Battery Charging & Storage Tips
- AMain Blog Which DJI Multirotor/Drone Is Right For You?
- AMain Blog How To Calibrate The DJI Phantom