Blade 350 QX BNF Quadcopter w/LiPo, F/W 2.0, Charger & GPS
This is the Blade 350 QX Bind-N-Fly Quadcopter. As standard equipment, the Blade 350 QX Bind-N-Fly package includes Firmware 2.0, GPS, LiPo Flight Battery and Battery Charger.
This version of the 350 QX drone has been optimized with firmware Version 2.0. Firmware 2.0 facilitates an updated flight mode configuration, as well as a refined starting procedure and includes GPS/Compass error detection.
- Flight Mode Configuration:
- Smart Mode (unchanged)
- AP Mode - RC Control, GPS and Altitude Lock, Smooth Self-Leveling (indicated by a purple LED)
- Stability Mode (unchanged)
- Agility Mode (available only with DX6i or higher)
- Start Procedure:
- Standard Left-right-center procedure remains active
- Sticks in the corner procedure now active (inside, bottom corners)
- Compass and GPS Error Detection:
- Visual error detection indicates the user to calibrate the compass via yellow status LED blink
- GPS will disengage to prevent adverse flight conditions if errors become problematic
- Charger Configurations: Now includes a DC car auxiliary port charger instead of DC alligator clips
The Blade® 350 QX drone takes Blades knowledge of heli design to the aerial video market. This highly capable quadcopter features dynamic flight modes that enable stable video capture from an included GoPro® compatible camera mount (camera sold separately). With the 350 QX, novices and experts alike can get involved in this exciting hobby.
SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. It also offers smoother flight capability that battles windy conditions for you and multiple modes so you can fly with the level of protection and assistance that suits any given moment of the flight.
Engineered with SAFE™ Technology
- Smart Mode: While in Smart Mode, SAFE technology engages the innovative SAFE Circle™ which prevents the 350 QX from flying too close to its pilot. When in a hover, GPS and altimeter sensors keep the quadcopter in a consistent stable position. The Stick Relativity feature allows the 350 QX to follow the directional inputs from a pilot regardless of the orientation of the quadcopter.
- Stability Mode: In Stability Mode, SAFE technology limits the flight envelope of the 350 QX and enables self-leveling characteristics for consistent level flight even when pilot input is abruptly removed from the control sticks. In Stability Mode, GPS Position Hold is active when the pilot stops providing stick input.
- Agility Mode: The 350 QX utilizes AS3X flight characteristics to deliver a robust flight experience. While flying in Agility Mode, the 350 QX can perform aerobatic maneuvers with extreme stability thanks to SAFE technology.
- GPS & Altimeter Technology: GPS and altimeter sensors in the 350 QX provide the ability to remain in a specific position for stable aerial footage and peace of mind.
- SAFE Circle™: Never worry about flying too close to yourself with this invisible pilot barrier (Smart Mode only).
- Stick Relativity: Move the cyclic stick on the transmitter right or left, and the 350 QX will move right or left relative to the pilot regardless of which way it's pointing.
- Return Home: During flight, with the flip of a switch and without any stick input from the pilot, the 350 QX will automatically return home to where its motors were started.
- GoPro® Compatible: Thanks to four 1100Kv brushless motors and ample power from a 3S 2200mAh 30C Li-Po battery, the 350 QX has more than enough power to carry a GoPro® camera (Camera not included). An anti-vibration camera mount designed for use with GOPRO® products is included with purchase.
- Charger: 2-3S LiPo DC Balancing Charger (included)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 22.8 in (580mm)
- Main Rotor Blade Length: 8.27 in (210mm)
- Main Motor Size: Brushless, 1100Kv
- Battery: 11.1V 3S 2200mAh 30C LiPo
- Length: 18.3 in (465mm)
- Width: 18.3 in (465mm)
- Height: 5.43 in (138mm)
- Flying Weight: 24 oz (680 g)
- Approximate Flight Time: 5–14 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: No
- Rotor Type: Quad-Copter
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Maximum Yaw Angular Velocity (Rotational Speed)
- Smart/Stability Mode: 200º/sec
- 3-axis mode: 380º/sec
- Maximum Tilt Angle
- Stability Mode: 45º
- Stability + Pressure sensor (Mode 0 without GPS): 30º
- Smart Mode (Mode 0 with GPS): Position controller allowed up to 30º
- Agility Mode: No limit
- Maximum Ascent/Descent Speed
- Smart Mode: 2 m/s
- Stability Mode + Pressure sensor: 3 m/s
- Maximum Flight Velocity
- Only applicable in Smart Mode: 4 m/s
Needed To Complete:
- A 5+ Channel DSM2 or DSMX compatible transmitter
- Power supply required for included DC Charger (car battery or AC power supply)
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2014.