Blade 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Aerial Photography Quadcopter w/Brushless Gimbal & C-Go 1 HD Camera
The 350 QX2 AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without any of the hassle of buying several components and is backed by the best support in the industry should you ever need it. Feel free to stop looking, you’ve found the perfect AP solution for your fleet!
Featured Flight Modes:
- Smart Mode: GPS/Altitude Hold, SAFE™ Circle feature and Stick Relativity
- AP Mode: Limited flight envelope, self-leveling and GPS/Altitude Hold. Damped, self-leveling for improved video quality.
- Stability Mode: Limited flight envelope, self-leveling and GPS hold.
- Return Home and Land: Returns the 350 QX to the home position and lands at the pilots command.
- Included 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal with optional pitch control*
- Included C-Go 1 1080/30 camera
- 5.8Ghz 720/30 Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported mobile Devices
- Large 3S 3000mAh Flight Battery for extended shoots
- White battery hatch for improved orientation
- Improved Receiver with External Antenna
- Improved GPS performance and accuracy
- Visual Compass Error Detection to alert the user for calibration
- Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
- Simplified radio solution for ease of use, includes updated DX4 Transmitter
- Included AC/DC charging solution
*NOTE: Additional channels are required to operate the pitch control gimbal function. A Spektrum DX7 or better is required for radio control of the pitch. During boot up the camera can be set at the desired angle to stabilize at.
Type: Brushless mutli-rotor aircraft
Main Rotor Diameter: 22.8 in (580mm)
Gross Weight: 35.5 oz. (1006 g)
Rotor Blade Length: 8.27 in (210mm)
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get flying is included in the box, including the "AA" batteries for the transmitter.
This product was added to our catalog on June 30, 2014.