Blade Nano QX RTF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone
This is the Blade Nano QX Ready-to-Fly Micro Electric Quad-Copter. The tiny Nano QX is RC flying fun you can take anywhere. The Nano QX weighs little more than half an ounce and is small enough to fly in spaces no bigger than an office cubicle. The Nano QX uses the SAFE™ technology system with sophisticated flight control software to keep itself stable in a hover while in stability mode. So even if you are a rookie pilot that has never flown a quad-copter, you can control the Nano QX. If you get in trouble, just let go of the sticks. The SAFE technology system will bring the Nano QX back to a hover all by itself. Once you've mastered the basics, you can switch the SAFE system to agility mode for faster flying speeds and more maneuverability.
SAFE stands for Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope and is central to the performance of the Nano QX. Even new pilots will feel comfortable with the Nano QX in stability mode because SAFE will make sure the quad is always in control and in an upright fashion. You will feel an immediate sense of confidence and be flying around like a pro in no time!
- Features exclusive SAFE™ technology with stability and agility modes
- Small enough to fly in any room or office
- Tough, lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Potent brushed motors that provide smooth and powerful lift
- 4-in-1 DSMX Receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Includes two bodies with sharp Nano QX graphics
- Includes assortment of extra rotor blades
- Includes MLP4DSM 4-channel DSMX transmitter with batteries
- Includes E-flite® 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po Battery
- Includes compact USB Li-Po battery charger
Main Rotor Diameter: 1.97 in (50.0mm)
Gross Weight: 0.58 oz (16.5 g)
Length: 5.5 in (140mm)
Motor Size: 6mm brushed coreless
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- (2) Bodies with sharp Nano QX graphics
- Assortment of extra rotor blades
- MLP4DSM 4-channel DSMX transmitter with batteries
- E-flite® 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po Battery
- Compact USB Li-Po battery charger
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box. Just charge your battery and you're ready to fly!
This product was added to our catalog on June 18, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...