DJI Zenmuse Z15-GH4 HD Camera Gimbal System (Panasonic GH3/GH4)
This is the DJI Zenmuse Z15-GH4 HD Camera Gimbal System. Extremely steady, continuing the DJI commitment to ultra stable video footage. The DJI Zenmuse Z15-GH4 (HD) gimbal, an upgraded version of the popular Zenmuse Z15-GH3, represents a breakthrough in Zenmuse precision, offering a control range of just ±0.01°. When used with a DJI professional aerial system, your Panasonic GH4/GH3 remains stable and under control even in strong winds and during intense maneuvers.
Built for the Panasonic GH4/GH3
Each Zenmuse is guaranteed to deliver nothing short of the best in camera control and stabilization. The Zenmuse Z15-GH4 (HD) is built specifically for the the Panasonic GH4 and GH3, so either camera fits perfectly in the gimbal. The Panasonic GH4 is known for its digital film quality images and small body, making it ideal for aerial cinematography and photography. The Zenmuse Z15-GH4 (HD) gimbal connects with your GH4 through a standard HDMI cable, but if you are using a Panasonic GH3 with the gimbal, please use the included GH3 HDMI cable.
Weight is minimized by using a small video output module that allows you to control the camera shutter and other features while transforming the camera’s HDMI signal into a first-person-view AV signal. Wiring has been kept to a minimum to further reduce weight. You can easily switch between HD and AV output, and the system works perfectly with the DJI Lightbridge HD digital video downlink.
3-Axis Rotation Control
The 3-axis Zenmuse gimbal system’s creative mechanical design makes control through the transmitter stick both intuitive and easy. A tail potentiometer greatly increases control, stability and precision, while internal slip rings avoid complicated wiring. Both power and signal lines have been integrated into gimbal’s tubes, resulting in a completely unhindered control axis that offers a maximum yaw of ±360°, pitch of +50°/-140° and a roll of ±40°.
A Total Solution
The Zenmuse Z15-GH4 (HD) is ideal for the S800 EVO and S1000 flight platform and works with other DJI products including the A2 and WooKong-M multirotor flight controllers and Ace series of helicopter flight controllers. Used with the DJI Lightbridge HD digital video downlink or an iOSD Mark II and a 5.8G video link, it is a Total Solution for aerial photography and cinematography. Multiple Control Modes Three camera control modes are offered to maximize creativity and ease of flight. Orientation-locked, Non Orientation-locked and Back to Mid-point (Horizontal). All three modes can be switched between, quickly and easily in line with the needs of each shoot.
Gimbal Servo Drive Module
What gives every Zenmuse its precision is our specially designed Gimbal Servo Drive Module. Each of these is tailored to the weight and balance of the camera it has been designed to move. This significantly improves control and stability, maximizes torque, while minimizing vibration.
Built-In Independent IMU Module
A new stabilizing algorithm providing more stability than ever before and extremely precise induction devices combine to create effortless attitude control. With these in place, the S1000 needs no extra equipment installation or wiring, making it easier to get shooting faster.
- Another Evolutionary 3-axis Professional HD Gimbal
- Built for the Panasonic GH4/GH3
- HDMI-HD/AV Module
- 3-axis Rotation Control
- A Total Solution
- Multiple Control Modes
- Gimbal Servo Drive Module
- Built-In Independent IMU Module
- Three Modes
- Non orientation-locked
- FPV mode (Reset)
- Built-in independent IMU module
- DJI-designed servo drives
- HDMI HD/AV module
- Wireless video transmission module support
- Camera shutter control support
- Wide range voltage input support
- S-Bus/PPM Receiver support
- Supported Camera: Panasonic GH4/GH3
- Supported Lens Currently: OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f2.0
- GCU Input Power: 4S~12S LiPo (Recommend 6S if used with the S800 EVO or S1000)
- Control Requirement: Minimum of four spare receiver channels
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP SP3; Windows 7; Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics:
- Working Current: Static current: 200mA (@25V), Dynamic current: 400mA (@25V), Locked-rotor current: 4A (@25V)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Weight: 1.26Kg
- Dimensions: 233mmX210mmX192mm
- GCU Weight: 63g
- b 64.2 mm ×34.1mm ×19.5mm
- Load Weight (Reference Value): 690g(@Panasonic GH4 with OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f2.0, Battery and SD Card)
- Controlled Angle Accuracy: ±0.01°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: Pan axis: ±130°/s, Tilt axis: ±130°/s: Roll axis: ±30°/s
- Rotation: Pan axis control: ±360° continuous rotation, Tilt axis control: +50°/-140°, Roll axis control: ±40°
Note*: Gimbal’s Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed corresponds to TX stick input pushed to 100% end-points.
This product was added to our catalog on October 15, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!