ProTek RC Universal Multirotor Case w/DJI Phantom & Walkera QR X350 Pro Insert
This is the ProTek R/C Universal Multirotor Case, with an included DJI/Walkera Foam Insert. This foam insert includes compatibility for the DJI Phantom, Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision, Phantom 2 Vision + and the Phantom 3, as well as the Walkera QR X350 Pro Quad-Copter.
The ProTek R/C Multirotor Case is one of the toughest and most rugged storage cases on the market. Manufactured to stringent military specifications, the case is lightweight, dust-proof, crush-proof, impact-resistant and virtually indestructible; and holds numerous certifications to prove it. The case is also watertight and will float in water up to 80lbs. To prevent any vacuum effect, the case also features an automatic pressure release valve.
Don't worry about transporting your equipment. Whether driving across town or traveling the globe, the ProTek R/C Universal Multirotor Case offers a higher level of protection and performance, even in the harshest conditions.
Universal Foam Inserts
The included foam insert is made from ultra rugged EPE foam and provides a comfortable fit with plenty of room for the model, transmitter and accessories. The insert also includes an egg crate roof liner to keep contents snug once the lid comes to a close.
Additional foam inserts are available for purchase separately to accommodate a variety of multirotor models. Also available is the popular "pick-and-pluck" customizable insert (PTK-8132), perfect for an assortment of applications such as photography and videography equipment, musical instruments, firearms and more. When you're ready to upgrade your equipment, simple remove the insert and replace it with a new one.
- Padlockable: The case comes equipped with two hasps molded directly into the case for superior strength.
- Waterproof: The waterproofing seal is custom designed to resist deformation and fatigue, ensuring a long lasting watertight seal.
- Impact Resistant NK-7 Resin: With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, the durable hard sided case is built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or more importantly, your contents.
- Soft Grip Foldable Handle: Built tough and durable, but with a soft side. The handle structure is molded with specially formulated high impact NK-7 resin but is over molded with a soft touch rubber for comfort. The soft shock absorbing material reduces fatigue when carrying heavy loads. The integrated stays keep the handle folded down to avoid damage during transport or shipping.
- Patent Pending Latching System: The locking latch system is engineered to keep the case closed during the toughest of trips. The system clamps the case tightly closed using compressive force while an integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped. The super tough nylon construction ensures your contents remain safe inside the case.
- Integrated Lid Stay: The case comes with an integrated lid stay molded into the hinge that keep the case lid open when you need it to stay open. No more pinched fingers.
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware: The hardware used is marine grade 304 stainless steel. By using the highest quality materials available you receive a better case that will perform as well 10 years from now as it did on the day you purchased it.
- Stackable: Need multiple cases? The case is completely stackable with itself. Integrated feet on the rear of the case interlock with the front of the case, allowing for multiple cases to be safely stacked on top of each other to save space or for transport.
- Impact Resistant
- Patent Pending Locking Latch System
- Soft Grip Foldable Handle
- Lightweight NK-7 Resin
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware
- High Performance Gasket
- Automatic Pressure Release Valve
- Molded-in Bezel System
- Integrated Lid Stay
Airline Carry-On: No
Weight (empty): 8.4lbs (3.8kg)
Lid Depth: 2.1" (53mm)
Base Depth: 5.9" (150mm)
Material: Lightweight NK-7 Resin
Max Buoyancy: 80lbs (36.3kg)
Temperature Range: -20°F - 140° (-29°C - 60°C)
Exterior Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.7x16.9x8.5" (557x429x216mm)
Interior Dimensions (LxWxH): 20x14x8" (508x356x203mm)
- ATA 300: Impact Test
- ASTM D4169: Falling Rain - Vibration - Drop Tests
- Mil-STD-810F: Immersion Test
- IP 67: Ingress Protection Tests (Dust & Immersion)
NOTE: Because the Phantom 3 transmitter is different than previous models, modification of the foam insert is required for it to fit.
ProTek R/C is an AMain.com brand.
This product was added to our catalog on July 21, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!