Walkera iLook+ HD FPV Camera w/5.8GHz (1080P)
This is the Walkera iLook+ HD FPV Camera, with built-in 5.8GHz Video Transmission. The iLook+ is very similar to the original iLook but features two major advancements; a wide-angled lens and full 1920x1080P resolution. Of course, the iLook+ still features built-in 5.8GHz real-time video transmission to your FPV transmitter, monitor or goggles of choice.
- HD Photography: No matter where or when, never miss those beautiful moments with family or friends. The iLook+ captures nearly 13 million pixels for a 4032x3024 pixel resolution, on a MJPG format.
- HD Video: Don't stress! When recording with the iLook+, the camera will automatically optimize for the best performance. Video recording resolution takes place at 30 frames per second at 1920x1080P and recorded in MOV format.
- Real-Time Image Transmission: With the built in 5.8GHz transmission, the iLook+ transmits all your footage in real-time, while you're flying! The camera supports 8 video channels and can reach a range of 1 kilometer.
- iLook (FCC/CE) Camera Transmission Channel Selection
There are eight different selectable channel* frequencies to choose from to achieve the best image quality. (*For use in territories under the FCC regulations, only channels 2, 4, 6 and 8 are to be used.)
- Wide-Ange Lens: Capture more like never before! The iLook+ captures more with its updated 170° (max) wide-angle lens making it ideal for nature, city or sports footage.
Video Resolution: 1920x1080P
Video Frame Rate: 30FPS
Video Format: MOV
Video Compression Format: H.264
Image Pixel: 300
Resolution: 4032x3024 Pixels
Photo Format: MJPG
Standby Power Loss: 1.33W
Working Power Loss: 1.9W
Supply Voltage: 3.7V ~ 5V
Working Temperature: -10 ~ +70°C
Lens Spec: 1/3"
Lens Angle: 170° (Max)
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...