Align 850MX Dominator Brushless Motor (490KV) (Red)
This is the Align 850MX Dominator 490kV Brushless Motor. The Align 850MX was developed by Aligns R&D lab to meet the power and torque requirements of demanding 3D pilots. This motor is a great choice for 700 and 800 class helicopters, delivering 5,100 watts of continuous power output with an incredible 11,000 watts of burst power! The 850MX motor is a high efficiency, low current draw motor that will provide consistent torque and head speed during demanding 3D maneuvers.
- Developed for demanding 3D pilots
- 5,100 watts continuous power output and 11,000 watts of burst power
- High efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature
- Capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers
- Incorporates radial fan in its end bell, creating powerful airflow to dissipate heat
- Tweaks to the design and reduction in weight provide a dramatic power increase
- High efficiency cooling system enables cooler operating temperature during and after flights when compared to previous generation motors
- The 850MX motor armature are dynamically balanced to eliminate typical imbalance found in other outrunner motors.
- High-speed ball bearings, powerful magnetic outrunner rotor
- Suitable for T-REX 700E and 800E, as well as other 700 class helicopters
- When using with T-Rex 700E, use 110T main gear and 13T pinion
- When using with T-Rex 800E, use 112T main gear and 12T pinion
Input Voltage: 12S (DC 50.4V)
Max Continuous Current: 115A/250A (2sec)
Max Output Power: 5100/11000W (2sec)
KV Value: 490KV
Stator Arms: 12
Magnet Poles: 10
Dimension: Spindle 6x56.7x112.5mm
Output Shaft Length: 50.20mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 6mm
- (4) Socket Screw 4x10mm
- (4) Washer 4x10x1mm
- (3) 4mm Gilt Terminal
This product was added to our catalog on May 30, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...