Align BL800H High Voltage Brushless Servo
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the Align BL800H High Voltage Brushless Servo.
- Utilizes brushless motor design for fast speed, high efficiency and increases the lifespan of the servo.
- Supports 8.4v high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance.
- Designed specifically for helicopters, with highest specifications on the market: 0.058 sec/60° ultra fast speed and monstrous 319 oz-in (23kg-cm) torque, allowing the helicopter to perform faster, with higher precision.
- Ultra high 12 bits signal resolution for excellent precision and smoothness.
- Hardened high strength super alloy gears.
- Equipped with a CNC machined aluminum case, for top of the line aesthetics, and improved heat sink function.
- Supports both analog and digital control signals.
- Suitable for T-Rex 550/600/700/800 cyclic and rudder use.
- Stall torque:
- @6.0V: 236 oz-in (17kg.cm)
- @7.4V: 305 oz-in (22kg.cm)
- @8.4V: 319 oz-in (23kg.cm)
- @6.0V: 0.08 sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.06 sec/60°
- @8.4V: 0.058 sec/60°
- Rating Voltage: DC 4.8-8.4V
- Temperature Range: -20°C~+60°C
- Dimension: 40.3x20.1x38.7mm
- Weight: 80g
- (4) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Tapping screw for servo
This product was added to our catalog on September 13, 2013.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 148 VIP Reward Points Learn More
Manufacturer InfoBrowse other products from Align