Align DS525M Metal Gear Digital Servo
This is an Align DS525M Digital Servo. This metal gear servo features an aluminum middle case and 10 bits of signal resolution making it ideal for the T-REX 500 class in the cyclic or rudder position.
- Coreless Motor Design for fast speed, high efficiency, and low power consumption
- 10 Bits signal resolution for smooth movements
- Response time of 0.08s/60°. High rigidity metal gears with high precision and durable structure characteristics
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo’s high efficiency
- Supports digital and analog control signal
- Powerful and precise servo suitable for T-Rex 500 CCPM cyclic and rudder servo use
- @ 4.8V: 33.3oz-in (2.4kg-cm)
- @ 6.0V: 41.6oz-in (3.0kg-cm)
- @4.8V: 0.08sec/60°
- @6.0V: 0.06sec/60°
- Voltage: DC 4.8-6V
- Temperature Range: -4°F ~ 140F° (-20°C ~ +60°C)
- Dimension: 35.1x15.1x29mm
- Weight: 29g
- Band: 1520μs standard band
- (2) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Socket button head tapping screw (T2.6x12mm)
- (1) D5AF Servo horn
This product was added to our catalog on November 1, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!