Align GP780 Head Lock Gyro Combo w/DS650 Servo
This is the combination package of the Align GP780 Head Lock Gyro and the DS650 Ultra-speed tail servo. Perfect for use with 500 through 700 class helicopters. The Align GP780 is compatible with
the three types of 760μs narrow pulse width servos on the market
including the Futaba S9251, S9256 and BLS251. It features a new
intelligent control logic that detects the current flying conditions and
makes dynamic in-flight gain adjustments to maintain consistent
pirouetting rates during chaos or other demanding 3D maneuvers. The
GP780 also utilizes feed forward control logic to boost rudder starting
speed and increase response sensitivity. It's Silicon Micro Machined
(SMM) sensor provides excellent stability to dramatically reduce
in-flight tail drifts while the AHTCS (Active Helicopter Tail Control
System) compensates for any drift caused by wind direction and force as
well as unintended yaw induced by the helicopter itself during flight
maneuvers. The GP780 gyro features high sensitivity and minimal reaction
time, fully utilizing the potential of modern high speed digital rudder
servos. The DS650 Ultra-speed tail servo has some of the fastest speed ratings in the market today providing the ultimate in tail response and holding power.
GP780 Gyro Features:
- Intelligent control logic
- Feed Forward control logic
- Silicon Micro Machined (SMM) sensor
- Utilizes AHTCS (Active Helicopter Tail Control System)
- Specifically for use with high speed digital rudder servos.
- Features 1520μs pulse wide and 760μs narrow pulse wide frame rate.
- Digital/Analog servo switchable.
- Reverse switch.
- Rudder servo travel limit adjustment (ATV).
- Delay adjustment.
- Gyro locking mode and gain can be adjusted remotely from the transmitter.
- Mini/Micro heli mode, suitable for T-REX250/450
- Medium/large heli mode, suitable for T-REX500/600/700
- Compatible with all 760μs narrow pulse servos, including Futaba S9251, S9256, BLS251.
GP780 Gyro Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: DC 4.5~7V
- Current Consumption: <80mA @ 4.8V
- Angular Detection Speed: 500 degrees/sec
- Operating Humidity: 0C~65C
- RoHS certification.
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Size: 26x25x11mm
- Weight: 14g
DS650 Ultra Speed servo:
- Ultra-speed servo for instant tail control reaction(0.048sec/60 deg).
- 12 Bits 4096 signal resolution for smooth movements.
- Ultra Performance Coreless Motor with fast reaction and low current.
- Hardened high strength super alloy gears that increase lifetime.
- Aluminum alloy mid case helps dissipates heat quickly, maintaining servo’s high efficiency.
- Supports digital & analog control signal.
- Powerful and precise, suitable for T-Rex 600/700 rudder use.
DS650 Servo Specifications:
- Stall torque:4.0kg.cm(4.8V) 5.0kg.cm(6.0V)
- Motion speed:0.058sec/60°(4.8V) 0.048sec/60°(6.0V)
- Rating voltage:DC 4.8-6V
- Temperature range:-20°C~+60°C
- 1520μs standard band
Included in Package:
- 1 - Align GP780 Head Lock gyro
- 1 - DS650 Ultra-speed tail servo
- 2 - Double sided gyro mounting pads
This product was added to our catalog on April 2, 2010.
FREE Shipping Eligible!