Align T-REX 700E DFC Flybarless HV Super Combo Kit w/Motor, ESC, 4 HV Servos & CF Blades
This is the Align T-REX 700E DFC Flybarless HV Super Combo Helicopter Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 700E DFC Kit, but also aluminum and carbon fiber tail booms, a 690 3G carbon fiber blade set and a 105mm 3K carbon fiber tail blade set. This kit also includes an Align 530kV, 750MX brushless motor, a Castle Creations ICE2 HV 120 brushless ESC, three DS700 High Voltage Brushless digital cyclic servos and one DS750H High Voltage Brushless digital rudder servo. This super combo provides you with an incredible helicopter kit and an equally impressive electronics and High Voltage package all in the same box.
700E DFC Features:
- The Align 700E DFC helicopter is equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head to effectively reduce wind resistance during flight and provide the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, providing exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- CCPM direct servo linkage design eliminates the weight of a double push-pull linkage system, for fast reaction and precise control.
- Integrated servo mounts on the main shaft bearing blocks allow the cyclic servos to be mounted directly to the bearing blocks, and when combined with the composite material frame plates, creates a clean and uncluttered look.
- The frame utilizes an integrated composite carbon material technique for ease of maintenance and high rigidity, while the increased front opening area allows for simple battery installation.
- The innovative sliding battery tray rails are imbedded into the 3K side frames, with a patented spring loaded latching mechanism allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- A top mounted motor base brings the motor's center of gravity closer to the rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to effectively cool the motor.
- The motor mount system features a third bearing block to provide improved motor shaft support, reducing torque shift and minimizing the risk of striping a gear.
- The drive train features a high spec MOD1 112T CNC helical main gear and a helical cut MOD1 tail drive gear to improve the gear mesh and minimize gear noise during flight.
- A top mounted ESC platform uses the main blade airflow for effective ESC cooling.
- The lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system provides protection, as well as an ergonomically correct design to simplify operation.
- The included Align 750MX brushless motor features a ribbed case and fan to dramatically increase cooling and improve overall power output.
- The gear box features a streamlined design and allows simple disassembly.
- The high quality tail gearbox design, combined with a dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly helps to minimize slop and increase rudder control.
- The high torque rated one way bearing base, bearing supported dual push point rudder control design, high speed rated tail blade grip thrust bearings and a third bearing main shaft support were included to withstand the abuse of extreme 3D flight.
- A pre-painted high grade fiberglass canopy uses 4 point anti-vibration mounting mechanism to allow effortless canopy installation.
700E DFC Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 690mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1562mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
Tail Drive Gear: 22T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:9.33:4.37
Weight (With Motor): 2900g
- (1) T-REX 700E DFC Kit
- (1) Aluminum Tail Boom
- (1) 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
- (1) 690 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) 750MX Brushless Motor (530KV)
- (3) DS700H High Voltage Brushless Servo
- (1) DS750H High Voltage Brushless Servo
- (1) Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC
- (1) 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade Set
Needed to Complete:
- 7-channel or more helicopter radio system
- (2) 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh
- (1) 2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh
- Dial Pitch Gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
This product was added to our catalog on January 16, 2013.
FREE Shipping Eligible!