Avant Mostro 700 Electric Helicopter Kit w/Follower Arms Head (Neon Yellow)
This is the Avant Mostro 700 Electric Helicopter Kit, with the optional Follower Arms Head. The Avant Mostro series is the latest offering from Avant to push current helicopter trends into tomorrow. The Mostro most notably features the unique Mostro "Mono-block" design that houses all the elements of the electronics for the helicopter. Acting as a solid superstructure, the single block "Mono-block" is the core of the machine; it is actually the flying helicopter. In fact, the mono-block is interchangeable between nitro and electric frames - just swap frames and go. Other special features include the Follower Arms version of the RigidCore FBL head, sleeker tail boom design, improved servo layout and NACA canopy inlets that allow air to cool the electronics with minimal drag.
- Mostro Version RigidCore Head: The Mostro low-profile version of the RigidCore head has all the characteristics of the famous RigidCore arm follower head with the low profile used in the Mostro mechanics. Both the DFC and arm follower head are the same exact height so the style doesn't change. You can chose the head you like for your Mostro helicopter from the beginning.
- Improved Servo Layout: Designed to minimize the distance between the swashplate and servos without awkward placement, the Mostro's improved servo layout allows for less delay between the flybarless gyro sensors resulting in more precise movements.
- Additional Servo Support: The addition of bearing-grade bronze bushings that receive a small stainless steel shaft added to the servo screw relieves the load that the servo shaft applies to the servo case. By relieving that extra force, you drastically extend the life of your servos. The kit comes with the correct threads and lengths for several popular servo brands.
- Sleeker Tail Boom Design: The removal of the boom supports provides a more eye appealing helicopter. The round, carbon fiber tail design is ideal to handle the amount of torque the tail receives. The larger distance between the boom clamps decreases the bending force applied to the boom, and a larger contact area between the boom clamp and the actual boom distributes the pressure among a larger area, protecting the tube from damage due to excessive tightening.
- Advanced Aerodynamic Cooling: With use of a special air inlet designed by engineers at NACA the Mostro's canopy allows for a high flow of air intake and minimizes the drag. A diverting plate mounted inside the helicopter directs the air to the ESC and motor area.
- Generously Sized Main Gear: Equipped with a large diameter main gear and a specially engineered helical angle, the Mostro is best suited to the application it is used for in the RC heli world. The large diameter gear implies lower forces per tooth applied, and the larger size of the tooth itself means much stronger strength at the base of the larger tooth. A correctly designed helical gear gives you the quiet ride of the helical gear system with minimized undesirable axial force effect.
- Designed For Higher Capacity Batteries: The Mostro 700 can accommodate up to 8000mAh batteries providing extended flight times.
- Mostro "Mono-block" Design: With the Mono-block design, all elements of the electronics for the helicopter mounted in a rigid superstructure. No part rests on the flexible frames unless it needs dampening.
- Metal Version Of Aurora Tail System: The Mostro features a metal version of the previous Aurora Tail System. The large travel allows for minute precise corrections without overshoot and it's corresponding error correction by the gyro system.
- (1) Avant Mostro Kit, w/Follower Arms Head
- (1) Fiberglass Canopy
- (1) Instruction Manual
This product was added to our catalog on January 23, 2015.
Customers that bought this also purchased...