Blade CX2 RTF Electric Coaxial Helicopter w/Spektrum DSM
This is the Blade CX2 RTF Electric Coaxial Helicopter. The ready-for-anyone-to-fly Blade CX2 has introduced thousands to the fun and excitement of flying micro RC helis. The inherent stability of its coaxial, counter-rotating blades makes hovering so easy just about anyone can do it even if they've never flown anything before. It's also one of the more impressively equipped and versatile micro helis available. You can customize it with everything from great looking military heli bodies to a heading lock gyro (all sold separately). Best of all, the Blade CX2 comes ready-to-fly and can be up and flying in the time it takes to charge the battery.
3-in-1 Control Unit with Spektrum AR6100e Microlite DSM2 Receiver
Weight is kept to a minimum with a 3-in-1 control unit that combines the gyro, main motor ESC's and the mixer into a single box. A Spektrum AR6100e Microlite receiver provides precise response.
Aluminum Rotor Head/Hub
The tough aluminum rotor head/hub resists minor crash damage so you can keep the fun flying as you learn the basics.
- Now includes aluminum head/hub, over-current protection, PTC resettable fuse devices, 3-in-1 control unit and Spektrum AR6100e receiver
- Flight-ready—no assembly required
- Test-flown at the factory to ensure proper setup out of the box
- Interference-free, 5-channel E-flite transmitter with built-in Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor blades that make hovering easy
- Two featherlight S60 super sub-micro servos—just 6.0 grams each
- 2-cell 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po battery pack with charge-protection circuitry
- 2–3 cell DC Li-Po balancing charger and AC adapter
- Most parts compatible with the Blade CX heli
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Type: RTF electric micro coaxial helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 13.6 in (345mm)
Gross Weight: 8.0 oz (227 g) with battery
Length: 16.42 in (417mm)
Motor Size: 180 (2 installed)
Control System: 2.4GHz DSM 5-channel (included), 4-in-1 receiver/mixer/ESC/gyro (installed), S60 super sub-micro servos (2 installed)
Experience Level: Beginner
- Factory-assembled and flight-ready Blade CX2
- DC LiPo balancing charger with AC adapter
- 2S 7.4V 800mAh LiPo Battery Pack
- LP5DSM 2.4GHz DSM2 Transmitter with 4 "AA" Batteries
- Step-by-step instructional VCD
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything needed to fly is included in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on December 1, 2006.