Blade Red Bull BO-105 CB 130X Bind-N-Fly Electric Helicopter
Capable of scale flying, as well as superior aerobatics, the Red Bull BO-105 CB 130 X delivers nearly the same breathtaking spectacle as the full sized Red Bull BO-105 CB. With the Red Bull BO-105 CB 130 X, you get both an impressive scale model and an unrivaled aerobatic flying experience that only Blade can deliver.
NOTE: This helicopter is intended for expert CCPM pilots only.
- Officially-licensed Red Bull BO-105 CB body
- Scale fuselage with integrated mechanics
- 4-blade counter-clockwise rotating head
- AS3X® flybarless system
- Left facing, shaft-driven kick-up tail
- Strong, lightweight airframe based on the 130 X
- Powerful 6730Kv brushless inrunner motor
- Spektrum™ 2.9-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos
- Spektrum 2.9-gram linear performance tail servo
- Includes E-flite® 2S 7.4V 300mAh 35C Li-Po battery
- Includes Celectra™ 2S 7.4V DC Li-Po charger with AC adapter
- Requires a 6+ channel computer DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter, sold separately
Type: Flybarless collective pitch electric helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 12.1 in (307mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.0 in (76mm)
Gross Weight: 5.4 oz (152 g)
Length: 13.0 in (330mm)
Motor Size: Brushless inrunner, 6700Kv
Control System: 140-degree CCPM
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Expert
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- 6+ channel DSM2-/DSMX-compatible transmitter with helicopter programming
This product was added to our catalog on July 23, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!