DJI Zenmuse Z15-5D Camera Gimbal System (Canon 5D Mark II)
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the DJI Innovations Zenmuse Z15-5D, Canon 5D Mark II Camera Gimbal System. The DJI Zenmuse Z15-5D Gimbal, based on the technology of the Zenmuse Z15 series gimbal, inherited its predominant strength/weight ratio because of its unique structural design. This release marks another breakthrough in gimbal systems and the precision range of the control angle is within ±0.02°. When used with DJI A2 professional flight controller and an Octo-copter, it will remain stable and precise with the highest level of stability in controlling any camera equipment even if the aircraft is in strong wind or at high speed. Undeniably, it is the top choice in professional filming or aerial photography.
- EVOLUTIONARY 3-AXIS PROFESSIONAL GIMBAL: In order to ensure the gimbal functions at its best and submits nothing but industry level images, DJI provides a customized Gimbal in accordance with the latest in camera technology… the Zenmuse Z15-5D Gimbal is customized for the Canon 5D Mark II. The Canon 5D series camera has been providing an unparalleled customer experience as it offers excellent video quality and a variety of recording formats, bit rates and frame rates… and with up to 1920×1080/24P shooting ability, the Mark II is a perfect camera for all in the world of aerial photography.
- MULTIPLE CONTROL MODES: The Zenmuse Gimbal system offers three types of control modes. Orientation-locked control mode, Non Orientation-locked control mode and Back to Mid-point mode (Horizontal mode). These three modes can be switched both quickly and easily to support the many different requirements of aerial photography.
- 3-AXIS ROTATION CONTROL: The 3-axis Zenmuse Gimbal system has a creative mechanical design. The control method is simple and easy to use as the movement range of the transmitter stick has direct control over the relative rotation speed. The tail potentiometer greatly increases control, stability and precision, and the internal slip rings avoid needlessly complicated wiring. Both the power and signal lines are integrated into the tubes of the Gimbal, which presents a completely unhindered control axis without limitation providing a maximum Yaw of ±360°, a maximum Pitch of -120°to +15°and a maximum Roll of ±25°.
- BUILT-IN INDEPENDENT IMU MODULE and INFRARED MODULE: The DJI stabilizing algorithm represents the latest in innovation which, together with highly-precise induction devices, provides perfect performance of attitude control. This integration means that without the requirement of extra installation and connection of extra wires, it is both easy to assemble and extremely stable during flight. The gimbal also provides a specially designed and customized video output module, which includes an infrared shutter control function.
- GIMBAL SERVO DRIVE MODULE: Due to the special DJI Customized Gimbal Servo Drive Module, the Zenmuse series of Gimbals offers excellent high precision control characteristics. With high precision, low vibration and high torque characteristics, this module provides additional quality stabilizing features.
- A TOTAL SOLUTION: The Zenmuse Z15-5D Gimbal system is a perfect match to the DJI Spreading Wings S1000 Octo-copter flight platform and other DJI products such as the A2 and WooKong-M flight controllers for multi-rotor and the Ace series of flight controllers for helicopters. Combined with the iOSD Mark II and the 5.8G video link, all together make up DJI’s Total Solution, which allow you to enjoy a convenient, professional and complete aerial photography experience.
- Built-In Functions
- Three Working Modes
- Orientation-locked control
- Non orientation-locked control
- FPV mode (Reset)
- Built-in independent IMU module
- DJI gimbal special servos drive module
- Wireless video transmission supported
- Camera shutter control supported
- Wide range voltage input supported
- S-Bus/PPM Receiver supported
- Supported Camera: CANON EOS 5D MARK II
- Current Supported Lens: CANON EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM
- GCU Input Power: 4S~12S LiPo Battery
- Control Requirement: Four spare receiver channels minimum
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP SP3; Windows 7; Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics
- Working Current
- Static current: 200mA (@25V)
- Dynamic current: 400mA (@25V)
- Locked-rotor current: 4A (@25V)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Weight: 1.42Kg
- Dimensions: 204×242×264mm
- GCU Weight: 63g
- GCU Dimensions: 64.2×34.1×19.5mm
- Working Performance
- Load Weight (Reference Value): 2615g (5D MARK II with SD Card & Battery & CANON EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens)
- Controlled Angle Accuracy: ±0.02°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
- Pan axis: ±90°/s
- Tilt axis: ±130°/s
- Roll axis: ±30°/s
- Controlled Rotation Range
- Pan axis control: ±360° continuous rotation
- Tilt axis control: From -120° to +15°
- Roll axis control: ±25°
This product was added to our catalog on January 29, 2014.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
This item earns up to 2200 VIP Reward Points Learn More