DJI Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC Camera Gimbal System (Black Magic)
This is the DJI Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC, Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera Camera Gimbal System. This gimbal system represents a breakthrough in Zenmuse precision, offering a control range of just ±0.01°. Used with a DJI A2 professional flight controller and a professional DJI aerial system, it will keep the BMPCC stable and controllable even in strong winds or intense maneuvers, as it is guaranteed to deliver nothing short of the best in camera control and stabilization.
The Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC is to be coupled with the Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera, known for true digital film quality images through a feature film style 13 stops of dynamic range, Super 16 sensor size, high quality lossless CinemaDNG RAW and Apple ProRes™ recording. All of this is packed into a small body, making the Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera ideal for aerial cinematography and photography. Weight is minimized using a video output module offering camera shutter and other features while transforming the camera’s HDMI signal into an AV signal first person view. Wiring has been kept to a minimum to further reduce weight.
The 3-axis Zenmuse Gimbal system’s creative mechanical design makes control through the transmitter stick both intuitive and easy. A tail potentiometer greatly increases control, stability and precision, while internal slip rings avoid complicated wiring. Both power and signal lines have been integrated into gimbal’s tubes, resulting in a completely unhindered control axis that offers a maximum yaw of ±360°, pitch of +50°/-140° and a roll of ±40°.
Three camera control modes are offered to maximize creativity and ease of flight. Orientation-locked, Non Orientation-locked and Back to Mid-point (Horizontal). All three modes can be switched quickly and easily in line with the needs of each shoot.
- Current Supported Lens: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0
- General Functions
- Three Working Modes:
- Orientation-locked control
- Non orientation-locked control
- FPV mode (Reset)
- Built-in independent IMU module
- DJI gimbal special servos drive module
- HDMI-AV/HD module
- Wireless video transmission supported
- Camera record control supported
- Wide range voltage input supported
- S-Bus/PPM Receiver supported
- Supported Camera: BMPCC
- GCU Input Power: 4S~12S LiPo (Recommend 6S if used with the S800 Evo/S1000)
- Control Requirement: Minimum of four spare receiver channels
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP SP3; Windows 7: Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Working Current:
- Static Current: 200 mA (@25V)
- Dynamic Current: 400mA (@25V)
- Locked-rotor current: 1.8A (@25V)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~50°C
- Weight: 1.26Kg
- Dimensions: 227mm(H) x 212mm(D) x 210mm(W)
- GCU Weight: 63g
- GCU Dimensions: 64.2mm x 34.1mm x 19.5mm
- Working Performance
- Load Weight (Reference Value): 487g (@BMPCC with Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f2.0, Battery and SD-Card)
- Controlled Angle Accuracy: ±0.01°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed:
- Pan axis: ±130°/s
- Tilt axis: ±130°/s
- Roll axis: ±30°/s
- Controlled Rotation Range:
- Pan axis control: ±360° continuous rotation
- Tilt axis control: +50°/-140°
- Roll axis control: ±40
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!