JR DS821 Digital Sport Hi-Torque Servo
JR’s latest Sport Digital design, the DS821, features a 40% increase in torque (72 oz/in) and a longer-lasting new gear train. The DS821 servo is a powerful, accurate sport digital servo recommended
for RC airplane applications up to 1.20-size. For helicopters, the
DS821 operates best with 30-size glow models, and up to 50-size
electric. Loads and vibration in larger models may cause premature
failure of the servo resulting in damage or injury to property and
- Lower price point, but higher performance value
- New, longer-lasting plastic gear material
- Same size as standard servo
- Ball bearing-supported output shaft
- Type: Digital Hi-Torque
- Torque: 72 oz/in @ 4.8v, 88 oz/in @6v
- Speed: .19 sec/60 deg @ 4.8v, .15 sec/60 deg @ 6v
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 0.74"x1.50"x1.47"
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Bearing: Single Ball Bearing
- Motor Type: 3-pole ferrite
- Gears: Composite
- Application: Standard size-digital servo upgrade for sport pilots
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2006.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!