KDE Direct 550XF-1200-G3 High Performance Brushless 500/550 Class Motor (1200kV)
This is the KDE Direct 550XF-1200-G3 1200kV High Performance Brushless Motor. The KDE Direct 550XF-1200-G3 High-Performance Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for 500 through 600-class electric helicopters. Using the latest Computer-Aided Magnetic Field Analysis software to design the most efficient and optimized design for high-level, 3D-competition flight and the highest-quality materials and processes in manufacturing; the "G3" series is the next generation in performance for the RC helicopter marketplace.
- Industry-Leading Performance: Magnetic field simulation and years of field testing utilized to optimize power‐output efficiency and torque‐curves for RC Helicopter specific application. The XF Generation 3 Brushless Motor Series produce industry-leading performance and are built to the highest-quality standards and manufacturing technologies available; including proprietary techniques never before introduced.
- Universal Mounting Pattern: All XF Gen3 Series motor have dual-mounting hole patters for easy installation into all helicopter brands and standard motor mounts. In addition, all XF Gen 3 versions are high-grade, Japanese quad-bearing supported for exceptional durability and vibration-free, smooth operation.
- Optimized Stator Construction: Stator construction uses the highest-grade, 0.2mm silicon steel laminations and ultra-high temperature (240°C/464°F), pure-copper core-windings for optimum efficiency and power transfer. All windings are further secured with a continuous, Kevlar-tie wrap and epoxy seal to significantly reduce chances of winding shorts.
- Magnet Bell Construction: All XF Gen 3 Series motors use true‐grade, ultra-high temperature rated N45UH Neodymium sintered-magnets (10-pole, 85% magnetic surface coverage) for industry leading performance. An upper magnet retaining ring, machined slots, and 360° epoxy bonds are incorporated at each magnet location to secure a permanent connection to the motor housing for unparalleled, failure-free operation.
- High Volume Centrifugal Fan: The XF Gen 3 fan design is further optimized for high-power airflow at minimal amperage-draw; providing a cool-running, 3D competition-ready motor, even under the hardest and most demanding flying styles and weather conditions.
- Silicon-Wire Power Leads: High‐temperature (200°C/392°F), silicon‐wire power leads come pre‐soldered with 24K male bullet connectors and rubber exit-wire gasket protection for easy installation.
kV: 1,200 RPM/V
Maximum Current: 205+ A (2 sec)
Maximum Power: 4,550+ W (2 sec)
Continuous Current: 125+ A
Continuous Power: 2,785+ W
Maximum Efficiency: 91%
Voltage Range: 22.2 V (6S) - 29.6 V (8S)
Io (@10V): 3.3 A
Rm (Wind Resistance): 0.007 Ω
Magnetic Poles: 10 (12S10P)
Bearings: Quad, 696ZZ/MR106ZZ
Mount Pattern: M4 x ф30 mm, M3 x ф25 mm
Stator Class: 3528, 3T+3T, YY
Stator Windings: 16-Strand, ф0.38 mm (Equivalent Stator Winding: 1-Strand, ф1.55 mm solid-core)
Shaft Diameter: ф6mm (6 mm Internal)
Shaft Length: 25mm
Motor Dimension: ф46mm x 52mm
Motor Weight: 300g (325g with Wire Leads)
Motor Leads: 13 AWG, 200°C
Cooling System: High-Volume Centrifugal Fan
Motor Timing: 5° - 15°
ESC PWM Rate: 8 - 12 kHz
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss endbells, black electro-plate, CNC gloss central core (flux ring)
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...