KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing Block Set V2
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is an optional KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing Block Kit V2, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 700E. This is a direct replacement for the stock Align part AGNH70045. The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block V2 design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. The new "V2" design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and durability. In addition, the Elevator Lever Upgrade V2 is included to provide proper clearance and perfect alignment of the elevator mechanics to the servo for precise, interference-free operation.
- Thrusted Bearing Blocks V2: 19 g ea.
- Elevator Lever Upgrade V2: 8 g
- Design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight
- (2) TREX 700E Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2
- (1) TREX 700E Series Aluminum Elevator Lever Upgrade V2
- (2) Radial Ball Bearings 12x24x6mm
- (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 12x23x7.5mm
- (2) Round Hole Shims 12.1x16x1mm
- (8) M2.5x0.45x4mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on October 20, 2011.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 73 VIP Reward Points Learn More