Lynx Heli Blade 300 X Ultra Tail Belt Guide Cross Member
This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 300 X Ultra Tail Belt Guide Cross Member. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 300 X plastic Tail Pulley Cross Member, using aluminum alloy and brass material for improved performance. Lynx redesign the support base to provide perfect alignment with the frame and belt. Once installed you will immediately notice the precision fit, and once fastened with provided screw and "C" washer, the Cross Member cannot move, providing improved alignment. Brass was chosen for the pulley material because of its wear resistance and tolerance, and the radial bearings are thicker to provide smooth rotation without any play. The cross member is factory assembled with thread locked pulley screws, and ready to install.
- Direct replacement for the standard 300 X tail parts
- Factory assembled plug and play installation
- Optimized Tail Pulley material for the best wear resistance
- Increased tail belt transmission thanks to precision fit and pulley support
- Increased tail belt transmission smoothness thanks to larger radial bearing
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted design, to provide light weight and maximum strength
Pulley Support: Aluminum 7075-T6
Tail Pulley: Brass 360C
Screw Material: Carbon Steel Class 12.9
Bearing: Japan made - Chrome Steel - ABEC 5
Tail Case Assembled Weight: 4.20g
- (1) CNC 300X Belt Guide Cross Member - Factory Assembled
- (2) 2x4 Hex Cup Screw
- (2) "C" Washer
This product was added to our catalog on October 8, 2013.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!