MicroHeli Tail Boom System w/Carbon Vertical Fin
This is an optional MicroHeli Tail Boom System with Carbon Fiber Vertical Fin. Intended for use with the Blade mSR helicopter, the Aluminum Tail Boom system is designed to improve tail system performance and replace the stock plastic tail system on Blade mSR helicopters. CNC'ed from aircraft-aluminum, this Tail Boom System is straight and true to reduce unwanted vibration and twist. The Delrin Tail Motor Cap End is to protect and prevent the motor end from popping-out after long time use. The Aluminum Tail Motor Mount helps dissipate the heat from the tail motor to increase tail efficiency and performance during operation. Light weight and stylish, the MicroHeli Aluminum Tail Boom system will bring better performance and a metal look to your Blade mSR helicopter.
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum and Carbon Fiber
- Straight and true to reduce unwanted vibration and twist
- Dissipates the heat from the tail motor
- Durable carbon fiber vertical fin
- Protects and prevents the tail motor end from popping-out
- Light weight and stylish Aluminum Tail Boom system design
- Weight: 1.5g
- (1) Aluminum Tail Boom
- (1) Tail Boom Carbon Rod
- (1) Aluminum Tail Motor Mount
- (1) Carbon Fiber Vertical Tail Fin
- (1) Delrin Tail Motor Cap End
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!