SAB Goblin 770 Competition Flybarless Electric Helicopter Kit w/Carbon Fiber Blades (Blue)
This is the SAB Goblin 770 Competition Flybarless Electric Helicopter Kit, with blue and yellow canopy. If you are looking for a large machine capable of performing agile 3D, look no further! The Goblin 770 Competition is the most agile machine in its class and can smack with the best. Thanks to the lightweight design and 770mm blades, the 770 Competition can move through the air like no other machine. But keep in mind, the design of the 770 Competition also allows it to be configured for sport flying as well, making it a great choice for pilots making the transition to 3D flight.
- Unique head with 2-piece blade grip preserves grips in the event of a crash.
- Stronger main linkage
- Redesigned 2mm frames
- Metal main gear, 19 mm Gates GT3 motor belts, double one-way bearing
- Stronger landing gear
- Aluminum tail case for increased stiffness
- Dampened tail rotor system, slop free, very durable
- Canopy saver, protects the canopy edges from scuffing
Main Rotor Diameter: 1728mm (with 770mm blades)
Main Blades: 770 (720 to 770)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 295mm
Tail Blades: 110mm (max 110)
Weight (including electronics): 4040g (excluding batteries)
Ratio: 11.9 / 8.6:1 (21T pulley included in kit for 10.2:1 ratio)
Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm)
Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
Typical Speed Controller: Kontronik Kosmik 160/200, YGE 160-320
Typical Motor: Pyro 800-480, Quantum 4530-450, Scorpion 4530-450 - Max. 65mm diameter x 80mm height
Battery Compartment: 75x58x350mm
- (1) SAB Goblin 770 Competition Edition – Kit Only
- (1) 21T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available)
- (2) battery tray
- (1) 770mm main blade set
- (1) 110mm tail blade set
Needed To Complete:
- 2.4GHz Transmitter & Receiver (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Electric motor: Max. 65mm diameter x 80mm height
- (3) Cyclic Servos (Standard Size, 40mm; High Torque Recommended)
- (1) Tail Rotor Servo (Standard Size, 40mm)
- 3-Axis Flybarless System
- ESC (160 - 200A+)
- (2) 6S 22.2V or (2) 7S 25.9V 5000mAh LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Pitch Gauge
- Various tools, lubes & greases for setup and assembly
This product was added to our catalog on April 24, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!