Spektrum AR635 6-Channel AS3X Sport Receiver w/3-Axis Stabilization
This is the Spektrum AR635 6-Channel AS3X Sport Receiver with 3-Axis Stabilization. Add another dimension of precision and stability to your 3D or sport flying experience than you ever thought possible with the first 6-channel full-range receiver with AS3X 3-Axis Stabilization. This technology is ideal for park flyers, sport aircraft and 3D planes. Its built-in AS3X System (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) counters the effects of wind and turbulence using 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software tuned by world-famous RC pilot, Quique Somenzini. There is no delay in control response or limits on the control throws. You'll simply feel like you're flying an expertly tuned model that does exactly what you want it to.
No special interface or transmitter programming is required. All adjustments to the type and amount of stability the AS3X System provides are made using LED indicators on the receiver and your transmitter's control sticks. You also have the option of flying with the AS3X System off, but even expert pilots will find flying with it on feels completely natural.
- Combines the security of DSM2®/DSMX® technology with the precision of the AS3X® System
- Designed for park flyers, sport planes, and 3D airplanes
- Compatible with all Spektrum™ DSM2/DSMX and JR® DSM® transmitters
- Three AS3X System settings: Sport, 3D with non-computer transmitter, 3D with computer transmitter
- Fully-adjustable, dual gain settings for aileron, elevator and rudder
Type: Full-range AS3X sport receiver
# of Channels: 6
Length: 2.2 in (56mm)
Width: 0.8 in (21mm)
Height: 0.5 in (14mm)
Weight: 0.5 oz (13.2 g)
Voltage Range: 3.5–8.5V
Antenna Length: 230mm
This product was added to our catalog on January 30, 2013.
Super Saver Shipping!