Spektrum AR7610 DSMX 7 Channel Hi-Speed Receiver
This is the Spektrum AR7610 DSMX 7 Channel Hi-Speed Receiver. Spektrum is committed to offering receivers to modelers in all categories within the hobby, and the AR7610 is no exception to that commitment. The AR7610 is packed with industry-leading features that include an incredibly fast input-to-output response with an 11-millisecond frame rate, 2048 resolution for ultra-smooth servo travel, and a compact footprint making it ideal for any application from extreme 3D to competition helicopter performance.
- Industry-leading DSMX technology
- MultiLink for superior signal path diversity
- Patented DuaLink for superior frequency diversity
- Single-receiver configurable; can operate with or without included remote receiver
- Flight log compatible
- Red LED indicates the number of holds (failsafes)
- 2048 Resolution
- High-speed 11ms frame rate (when paired with DX7se or DX8)
- SmartSafe failsafe
Type: DSMX 2.4GHz High-Speed Receiver
# of Channels: 7
Length: 1.35 in (34.3mm)
Width: 1.15 in (29.2mm)
Height: 0.45 in (11.4mm)
Weight: 0.31 oz (8.9g)
Voltage Range: 3.5V–9.6V
This product was added to our catalog on March 14, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!