Thunder Tiger Flybarless Rotor Head Conversion Kit (X50/Raptor 30/50)
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is an optional Thunder Tiger Flybarless Rotor Head Conversion Kit, and is intended for use with the Titan X50, as well as the Raptor 30 and 50 helicopters. Highly recommended by Thunder Tiger Team International pilots, the factory flybarless rotor head set provides the best performance and a rigid structure. No more nameless conversion kits, now you can get an authentic factory flybarless rotor head from Thunder Tiger and enjoy your flights! With the flybarless rotor head, you will get more power and extended flight times due to reduced mechanical and flybar drag. Additionally, the crisp pitch response will make your helicopter fly better than you could have imagined. The kit includes everything you need to convert your rotor head to the flybarless version. This includes the head, mixing arms, and replacement servo bellcranks.
- 3-piece assembled main rotor grips for easy repair
- Lengthen control arms for high control resolution
- Rigid, lightweight one-piece main rotor hub
- Enlarged ball linkage and rod for rigidness & extreme pitch response
- Compatible with all Titan X50 & Raptor 30/50 helicopters
- Applicable to most of popular brand 3-axis gyros
This product was added to our catalog on July 17, 2012.
Manufacturer InfoBrowse other products from Thunder Tiger