- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Replay XD1080 Complete High Definition Camera System (1080P)
This is the Replay XD1080 Complete High Definition Camera System. The XD1080 is a small, simple and easy to use video camera that boasts a multitude of features and available accessories in addition to its High Definition 1080 video recording. With this complete package you not only get the XD1080 video camera, but also the HeimLock Swivel/Tilt Mount, the LowBoy Fixed Mount, two Flat SnapTrays, two Curved SnapTrays, a 4GB microSDHC memory card and much more!
Still Small & Simple
The Replay XD1080 HD video action camera is all about small and simple. Starting with the small design of the original Replay XD action camera and a clean sheet of paper, Replay managed to put full HD video into a water-resistant, hard anodized, rugged aluminum housing for your extreme adventures. The Replay XD1080 is the smallest and lightest full HD video action camera on the market.
Simple, ON/OFF and Start/Stop make the Replay XD1080 camera easy to operate. Simply turn it ON and Press Record to Start. The built-in LED and Vibration Feedback tells you that you’re ready to go. Replay XD1080 also features One-Touch recording for easy recording. It's really that simple.
Rotate, Tilt, Swivel, Clip, Mount, Etc.
The Replay XD1080 can be mounted practically anywhere due to its small form-factor and all-round shape. There are two mounts included with each system to get you recording in no-time.
- HeimLock Mount (Swivel/Tilt): Features spherical adjustment with an eccentric cam-lock for a rock solid mount. Over 1,036,800 Mounting Positions with 360º lens rotation, 360º camera rotation, and 8º of tilt, not including the unlimited areas you can mount 1 of 4 included SnapTray VHB bases.
- Included are 2 Flat SnapTrays and 2 Curved SnapTrays with 3M VHB adhesive to securely mount to smooth surfaces: metal, paint, powdercoat, LSE & HSE plastic. 3M VHB adhesive ensures secure mounting and removal without harming your surface.
- LowBoy Mount (Fixed): Lowest profile mount, offers 360º lens rotation. Designed to be low and out-of-the-way. Compatible with the SnapTray VHB bases.
- HardCore (Billet): Optional billet-aluminum pro mounts are available for the most demanding action and motorsport applications. Tubular, Flat, Curved, Tripod, Universal, & Specialty mounts are available.
Live Action via HDMI
Replay XD1080 is the first to stream full 1080 HD through the built-in HDMI-out connector. You can record and stream your video simultaneously or just stream your video straight to an external HD recorder. Compatible with: Live streaming via HDMI microwave, WiFi, 4G Transmitters and HDMI In HD Recording Decks.
Finely Tuned Optics
Never before has an action-camera featured such a high quality lens. With its custom-designed wide angle 135º, f3.1 lens, and anti-glare coating, this lens is finely-tuned to match the 5MP CMOS sensor for better clarity, accurate color, and minimal image distortion. The Replay XD1080 also features a removable front lens bezel to accept the optional ProLens 37mm Adapter Lens and Filter Kit.
Audio Times Two
- Internal Audio: Along with everything else, Replay spent a lot of time obsessing over audio. They've accumulated thousands of hours developing, engineering, and testing the right combination of acoustic materials and microphones to suppress windnoise yet still capture realistic audio.
- External Audio*: For the extra critical audio situation Replay has built in an External Audio option to connect high quality Lav Mics, Ext. Audio sources, or other In-car Radio Communication through a standard 3.5mm Mini-jack adapter. *External Audio Line-In available via Replay XD1080 HW Adapter. Available Soon.
Many Modes. Easy to Use
1080P@30fps, 960P@30fps, 720P@60fps, 720@30fps, Photo@1, 5, 10 & 15 sec, Internal Audio, External Audio, Rec, Stop, Play, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Clip File, Live Video Out. Wow.
That’s a lot of modes. But don’t worry—Replay made it easy.
Set the Mode once and it sticks. There’s no need to count button presses or reset your settings each time you use the Replay XD1080. If you forgot what mode you were in or what they mean, just look inside the rear cover for a simple reminder.
Size Really Matters
The Replay XD1080 was designed with size and weight in mind. HD cameras don’t need to be big and bulky to capture great video. The Replay XD1080 utilizes the perfect blend of size, shape, and style. Actual size, 1.1x3.6 inches. Actual Weight, 3 ounces.
Replay XD1080 features a high-strength aerospace aluminum body – Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability to withstand the inherint demands of video actionography.
Weather-resistance is a must when dealing with action cameras, so the Replay XD1080 features a double O-ring sealed lens bezel, rear cap, and top push buttons to keep out those harsh elements.
Everything You Need. It's All Included.
The Replay XD1080 camera system comes with everything you need to get started recording.
- (1) Replay XD1080 Camera
- (1) HeimLock adjustable mount
- (1) LowBoy fixed mount
- (2) Flat Base VHB SnapTrays
- (2) Curved Base VHB SnapTrays
- (1) 4GB microSDHC Card
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) HDMI Cable
- (1) Universal USB DC Wall Adapter
- (1) Car USB Charger
- (1) Nylon Ballistic Case
- (1) Silk Camera Bag
- (1) Windbreaker Decal Kit
- (2) Replay XD Decals
- (1) User Guide
- External display option (ReView Field Monitor)
- iPad with iOS4 or higher File Import Compatible (with Apple SD Card Adapter)
- Android Compatible (Select Devices with microSDHC slot)
- Removable Storage:
- microSDHC up to 32GB (4GB microSDHC Included)
- HDMI 1.3a Output
- Live HD Video Streaming
- HD Video & Photo Playback, Thumbnail Display, Play/Stop, Skip Forward/Reverse, Menu On/Off
- External Mic/Audio Line-In
- USB 2.0 Mini 8-pin
- Charge and Sync
- Timecode Out (with HW Data Kit)
- microSDHC slot
- AC Power 100~240 V, 50~60 Hz
- Rechargeable Internal Li-ion Battery 3.7 V, 750mAh (up to 122 Minute Record Time)
- Durable Aluminum Housing
- Type-1 Black Anodized
- Round for 360º Mounting Rotation
- Impact Resistant
- Black with Laser Etched Logos
- Easy Alignment
- Discrete Placement
- O-ring Sealed
- Front and Rear Bezel
- Exterior Buttons
- Weather Resistant
- 28mm Diameter x 93mm Length, 27mm Mounting Diameter (1.1 x 3.6 in, 1.063 in)
- 96.2mm with Lanyard Cap (3.78 in)
- 85 grams, including battery & microSDHC (3 ounces)
- On Top: Power "On/Off" & Select "Record, Stop, Playback, Clip File" Buttons with Vibration Feedback
- On the Back: Mode "1080P, 960P, 720P, Photo, Heads-up On/Off, FPS "60 fps, 30 fps, 3, 5, 15, 30 Sec.
- Audio: Internal Mic & External Mic Selection
- Photo Mode:
- 5 MP JPEG Photo 2592x1944
- 1 Photo per 3, 5, 15, 30 sec
- Manual, Burst Mode, and Custom Duration available in Advanced Settings
- Video Setting:
- H.264 Codec, Quicktime .mov file type
- Live HD Playback, Live HD View, Live HD Streaming
- Bitrate Adjustment: High, Medium, Low
- Exposure Control EV Adjustment
- Auto Exposure Metering: Center, Average, Spot
- Automatic White Balance with Adjustment
- Contrast Adjustment
- Sharpness Adjustment
- Saturation Adjustment
- Microphone Audio Gain Control
- Date and Time Adjustment
- Heads-up Display via HDMI Port On/Off
- Video Resolution:
- 5 MP (2592 x 1944) CMOS Sensor
- 1080P 1920x1080, 30 fps, Bitrate M(bit/s) = up to 15M
- 960P 1280x960, 30 fps, Bitrate M(bit/s) = up to 15M
- 720P 1280x720, 60 fps, Bitrate M(bit/s) = up to 15M
- 720P 1280x720, 30 fps, Bitrate M(bit/s) = up to 15M
- HDMI HD Video Streaming, Real-time HD 1080.
- NTSC 30/60 and PAL 25/50 option
- F3.1±5% Wide Angle
- 110.5 Degrees @ 1080P
- 135 Degrees @ 960P, 720P
- 135 Degrees @ Photo
- 1.3V/lux-sec Light Sensitivity
- Lens Cover:
- Replaceable Aluminum Bezel and Lens Cover
- Internal Omnidirectional Microphone
- AAC and AC3 2-channel
- 48K, 16-bit, Auto Gain
- External Mic-in 0.707 Vrms
- Power Supply:
- 5V +/- 0.5V / 1A
System Requirements: PC Video Playback
- Intel Core Duo or higher
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- 1920x1080 screen resolution
- USB 2.0 Port, Mouse
- VRAM 512MB
- RAM 4GB
- Intel Core Duo or higher
- Mac OS X v.10.5, 10.6, 10.7
- USB 2.0 Port, Mouse
- VRAM 512MB
- RAM 2GB
This product was added to our catalog on March 4, 2013.
Super Saver Shipping!