- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
This is the Robitronic Powerswitch. The Powerswitch is an electric switch for nitro and gas-powered vehicles that replaces the standard mechanical on/off switch, with a high tech dust and water-protected solution that also allows the user to monitor the receiver battery voltage! Programmable for 2S LiPo, 2S LiFe and 5 cell NiMH packs the switch recognizes low receiver battery voltage and poor connector contact and will warn the operator. The switch is high voltage compatible, has a JST input connector, and can be used with applications up to three servos or 10A peak current.
NOTE: The Powerswitch is only a switch and does not regulate voltage. If you use a 7.4V LiPo battery you have to make sure that your receiver and your servos are able to handle high voltage.
- Rugged and reliable electrical switch for receiver power supply in nitro cars
- Sealed to protect against dust and water
- Programmable for 2S LiPo, 2S LiFe and 5 cells NiMH batteries
- Exact charge level indicator with 3 LEDs
- Error detection bad contact/bad battery indicator
- Very low internal resistance for minimal losses
- Extremely low current draw when switched off
- Very high load capacity
Input voltage: 3.5 - 10V
Max. current: 10A
Current draw (switched off): Approx. 69μA
Operating ambient temperature: 14F to 122F (-10°C to 50°C)
Dimensions (LxWxH): Approx. 25 x 17 x 7.6mm (without cables)
Weight: Approx. 9g
This product was added to our catalog on April 30, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!