- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
RockShox Pike RCT3 160mm Dual Position Air 26" Fork (White)
This is the RockShox Pike RCT3 160mm Dual Position Air 26" Fork. The Pike is back, and has quickly earned a reputation as the ultimate fork for aggressive riders. The Pike combines the Rapid Recovery system, with the sealed bladder Charger damper to improve small bump sensitivity. This reduces fatigue and allows your tire to track every bump in the trail for improved traction. It also helps to provide more control with less rider input, and stays high in the travel where the ride is the most plush and maintains the natural geometry of your bike. Whether the trail is a silky smooth ribbon of singletrack, or a rock-infested goat trail in the Alps, there is a Pike for you.
- Charger Damper™
- Performance Focused: No compromise for lockout. The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedaling stability for those leg burning climbs.
- Bladder Charged: Extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity.
- Trail Tuned: RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
- Dual Position Air™: Dual Position Air changes your fork’s travel up to 30mm without changing its small bump performance. With a simple onboard turn and a click you can switch from 160mm travel, to 130mm.
- Maxle Lite: 15x100mm Maxle Lite is a thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. Less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want, and the extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines.
- Rapid Recovery: The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate, delivering a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Power Bulge: Power Bulge reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride.
- Motion Control RCT3: The RCT3 damper features three distinct knob positions – Open, Threshold and Lock, combined with an independent adjustment of low speed compression. The rider is able to quickly and easily access these three modes to manipulate damping performance for specific terrain:
- Open for large bump performance
- Threshold for efficiency and moderate bump compliance
- Lock for ultimate pedaling efficiency
Wheel Size: 26”
Weight: 4.28lb (1941g)
Spring: Dual Position Air
Adjustment: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
Steerer: Tapered Aluminum (28.6/40mm)
Steerer Tube Length: 265mm
Crown: Forged, hollow 7075 Aluminum
Axle to Crown Length: 542/512mm
Fork Rake: 40mm
Lower: Magnesium, disc only
Axle: Maxle Lite 15mm
Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Pike RCT3 160mm Dual Air 26" Fork
- Air Pump
- Initial Service Kit
This product was added to our catalog on August 19, 2014.
Super Saver Shipping!