- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Savox SC-1251MG Low Profile Digital "High Speed" Metal Gear Servo
- Light weight
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- The Aluminum Case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures.
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications, and as a aileron servo in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Speed @ 6.0V: .09
- Torque @ 6.0V: 125 oz-in / 9.0 kg-cm
- Weight: 44.5g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Low Profile
- Gear: Metal
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Case Size (LxWxH): 40.8x20.2x25.4mm
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2010.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!