- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Schelle Racing Nova "Buggy" Slipper Assembly
This is a Schelle Racing Nova "Buggy" Slipper Assembly. The Nova Slipper Clutch is the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, longevity, and lower rotating inertia. The Nova Slipper Clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground and it lasts longer between rebuilds.
Schelle Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves the problems racers are having with kit slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. It is smaller and weighs less, making it the ideal slipper clutch for stock racers. Weight is 12.0 grams for the entire Nova Slipper Clutch assembly using the included 78 tooth spur gear. The other benefit is that this set includes 2 slipper pads of each material and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions.
- Small 3-plate compact design ideal for racing
- Special blend Nova Spur Gears
- Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch
- Smooth power delivery
- Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently
- 3 identical drive plates for easy assembly and maintenance
- 4 slipper pads included with Tuning Guide
- Buggy Set includes 78 and 81 tooth spur gears for popular buggies.
- Optional spur gears available
- Direct fit to the B5 and B5M. Also direct fits TLR22 family of cars, and older B4.1 based cars and trucks, plus the B44.1.
This product was added to our catalog on May 27, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!