- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Schumacher Racing Cougar SV2 Pro 2WD 1/10 Off Road Buggy Kit
This is the Schumacher Cougar SV2 Pro 2WD 1/10 Off Road Buggy Kit. Moving forward from the successful Cougar SV, winner of the British Off Road Nationals, Schumacher has raised the bar yet again. The SV2 is lower, sleeker and above all faster! It now includes a hard anodized, laser etched, aluminum chassis, a heavy duty differential, transmission bearings and driveshafts. Using the mid-motor position, ultra compact design, perfect center line balance and revolutionary constant radius steering system the Cougar SV2 is sure to be a winner.
- + 8mm longer hard anodized, laser etched, alloy chassis: Lower C of G, easier to drive.
- Heavy duty, big bearing differential: Small diameter, lightweight unit offering low rotating mass.
- 26 Piece red seal bearings: For longer bearing life.
- Larger transmission bearings: Strong and reliable.
- Interchangeable, CNC internal and external gears w/optional ratios: Optimize your gear ratios for all track conditions.
- Strengthened rear wheel: Stronger, but still with industry standard wheel fitment.
- Unique constant radius steering system: Offers true ackermann and linear steering response.
- UJ Driveshafts: Longer bone and shorter axle for more traction. With the ability to dissasemble.
- Rigid wing mount system: Stronger, with less wing flex.
- Molded gear cover: Better spur gear protection.
- Alloy motor plate: Larger surface area offers better cooling and rigidity.
- Sleek aerodynamic body and undertray design: New look and great functionality with minimum dirt pick up.
- Rear wishbones: Offers more lower position shock mounting options.
- Rear anti-roll bar: Better handling.
- High Tensile Steel Turnbuckles: Improved strength.
Standard Cougar Features:
- Accepts either saddle or shorty lipo batteries as standard. Stick pack with optional lipo tray SCHU4047 - Superb versatility.
- Optional length chassis available using same body.
- Mid-motor position - Delivers awesome balance on the track and when jumping.
- Pro spec 13mm big bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts, CNC machined pistons with recessed ‘e’ clips, threaded collars, twin O ring sealing and diaphragm volume compensation.
- PTFE coated shock bodies - Hard, and super smooth shock action.
- Quick release top deck system - For optimized rigidity, yet fast, easy battery removal.
- Multi position rear shock layout, behind as std or in front of the drive axle with optional parts. - Offers improved suspension tuning for both smooth and heavily rutted track types.
- Industry standard wheel fitment, with medium width front wheels as standard.
- Ultra compact transmission design - Minimal weight, with maximum strength.
- All CNC machined internal geared transmission - Super quiet and efficient.
- Reverse motor direction - For increased traction under acceleration.
- Perfect center line balance - Great control for all track surfaces.
- Adjustable height differential, with zero geometry change - Allows for optimized driveshaft plunge angle.
- Multi adjustable bushed pivot control system - Super smooth, multi position suspension action.
- Fully optimized suspension geometry - Fast, consistent handling.
- Maximum dimension rear wing - Superb airflow control, offering maximum down force.
- Purple 7075 T6 alloy motor plate, lower diff mounts, rear suspension pivot straps and front axles. - Strong yet lightweight.
Power Source: Electric
Model Type: 2WD, OFF-ROAD COMPETITION
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Tires & Glue
- Polycarbonate Paint & Window Masks (SCHU3789)
- Motor Pinion
- LiPo Battery
This product was added to our catalog on March 20, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!