- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Serpent S411 1/10 RTR 4WD Electric Touring Car w/2.4GHz Radio System
This is the Serpent S411 1/10 Scale Ready-To-Run Electric Touring Car, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System. The Serpent S411 ready-to-race offers a complete package to enjoy running anywhere outdoors on even surfaces, parking lots or even join any indoor or outdoor race.
Based on the successful 411 race cars, this 190mm Serpent touring car is factory assembled and includes a painted body, race tires and wheels, a Dragon-RC 9T brushless motor, a Dragon-RC 35Amp ESC and a Dragon-RC DTS-1 2.4GHz transmitter. This full package is a great start for anyone to get racing in the electric touring car category or just race anywhere for fun.
- Chassis: This super narrow, symmetrical, durable black glass-fiber chassis plate features an optimized flex design, countersunk holes, central section holes all perfectly in center and pockets for the gear differential, spool and spur.
- Top Deck: Durable black glass-fiber top deck with optimized flex design.
- Battery-Mount Brackets and LiPo-Holders: Easy to use nylon batter tape holder, which allow the battery tape to run over instead of under the chassis. The holders can be reversed for other battery position. The LiPo holders will securely keep the LiPo in place, also during hard impacts.
- Servo-Mount: The servo is mounted on a separate plate, so flex is less influenced.
- Front Shock Tower: Black glass fiber shock tower with 3 upper shock mounting holes to choose from. Holes for an extra central body post are made as well.
- Front Bracket: Machined aluminum front brackets, with belt tension adjusting through excenters. Suspension brackets in durable nylon.
- Front Suspension: Durable lower front wishbones connected to the inner brackets with strong steel pivot pins. An anti-roll bar system can be mounted optionally.
- C-Hub / Steering Block: The c-hub type front system creates a super precise steering feeling with great feedback, and strong wheel guidance without chatter.
- Rear Shock Tower: Black glass fiber shock tower with 4 upper shock mounting holes to choose from. The rear body posts are mounted to the top of the rear shock tower.
- Rear Bracket: Machined aluminum rear brackets, with belt tension adjusting through excenters. Suspension brackets in durable nylon with 3.0 RR and split type 0.0 blocks RR FR
- Rear Suspension: Durable lower rear wishbones connected to the inner brackets with strong steel pivot pins. An anti-roll bar system can be mounted as optional.
- Rear Upright: Strong rear uprights with 2 upper positions, for perfect guidance of the rear wheels.
- Motor Mount: Machined aluminum motor mount and middle shaft support.
- Middle Shaft: Ball raced middle shaft with 2 small pulleys and the main Serpent spur gear.
- Bumper: Large foam front bumper captured by an upper and lower nylon bumper
- Body Mount: Front body mount is mounted through the front bumper, and the rear ones are seated on the shock tower. Multiple body position holes to choose from.
- Gear-Differential: Very compact ball raced gear differential in the rear, with steel gears and axles for durability and super smooth operation.
- Spool: Front nylon lightweight spool with screw mounted front gear pulley
- Transmission / Belts / Pulley: Smooth low friction fine pitch belts combined with optimized nylon pulley’s
- Driveshaft / Wheel Hex / Wheel Axle: Steel driveshafts, combined with ball raced wheel axles and nylon wheel-hex adapters.
- Steering System: Steering system with optimized ackermann for neutral steering-feeling.
- Shock Absorbers: Latest type RCM competition shock absorbers with membranes and checked color coded race springs.
- Ball-Bearings: Fully ball raced with oiled high speed sealed stainless steel bearings.
- Tires & Wheels: The 411-RTR is fitted with Dragon-RC rubber racing tires with foam inlays on Serpent TC wheels for super-grip.
- Body: The EFRA approved 1/10 scale Serpent TC body is fitted, fully pre-cut and pre-painted in a superb paint job with 4 colors.
- Manual & Decals: Full color owner’s manual with info on the car and electronics, has all exploded views for easy parts-finding and detailed list with spare parts and optional parts. Decal-sheet with Serpent and 411 logo’s are included as well.
- Packing: The 411 RTR comes in a strong carton box with full color printing.
- Optional Parts / Upgrading: The Serpent 411 Sport is based on the high end race version of the 411. All parts from the 411 race-version and also the optional parts fit the 411 Sport. This allows you to upgrade your 411 Sport to a higher level race spec vehicle. The 411 Sport parts manual shows those parts, and you can find them in the optional section of the 411 Sport as well.
Class: 1/10 Scale 190mm Electric
Wheelbase: 254mm +/- 4mm
Track-width Front: 190mm /- 6mm
Track-width Rear: 190mm /- 6mm
2.4GHz Transmitter: Dragon-RC DTS-1 Digital transmitter w/ Large LCD screen, pistol-type
ESC: Dragon-RC 35Amp Controller
Motor: Dragon-RC Brushless 9 Turn, Non-sensored
Servo: Dragon-RC Digital Servo (0.13 sec - 6kg)
- S411 Touring Car
- Dragon-RC Brushless 9 Turn Motor
- Dragon-RC 2.4GHz Radio System
- Dragon-RC 35Amp ESC
- 4 Color Painted Body
- (4) "AA" Batteries
- LiPo Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!