- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Spektrum H6040 Digital High Speed Titanium Gear Heli Servo
The titanium-geared H6040’s lightning-quick .08 second transit time and impressive 167 oz in of torque are ideal for use in competition-class .50- to .90-size helis that get pushed to the limits of 3D performance. Its holding power and precision are further enhanced by the rigidity of its aluminum case which also functions as a heat sink to dissipate heat.
- 166 oz/in torque provides impressive power
- Precise digital control
- Coreless motor for extended motor life and smooth operation
- Titanium gears for maximum durability
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- 5µs deadband for incredibly fast servo movement
- Size Category: Standard
- Type: Digital
- Application: 50-90 Size Helis, 600 Class Electrics
- Torque: 167 oz-in @ 6v
- Speed: 0.08 sec/60° @ 6v
- Dimensions (WxLxH): .8 x 1.6 x 1.5 inch (40 x 20 x 37mm)
- Weight: 1.8 ounce (52.4g)
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Gear Type: Metal
- Gear Material: Titanium
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2009.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!