- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Spektrum S6020 Digital Hi-Torque Surface Metal Gear Servo
The heavy-duty, metal-gear S6020 puts out an impressive 146 oz in of torque making it ideal for 1/10-scale monster trucks as well as 1/8 buggies and truggies. And it delivers this torque with silky smooth precision thanks to its dual ball-bearing output shaft.
- 146 oz/in torque at 6V affords impressive performance in the toughest applications
- Precise digital control
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- Heavy-duty metal gear train
- Size Category: Standard
- Type: Digital
- Application: 1/10th and 8th scale vehicles
- Torque: 146 oz-in @ 6v
- Speed: 0.19 sec/60° @ 6v
- Dimensions (WxLxH): .8 x 1.6 x 1.5 inch (41 x 20 x 39mm)
- Weight: 1.7 ounce (49.0g)
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Gear Type: Metal
- Gear Material: Metal with one plastic
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2009.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
|You Save:||$22.00 (37%)|