- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Spektrum S6040 Digital Titanium Gear High Speed Surface Servo
This is the Spektrum S6040 Digital Titanium Gear High Speed Surface Servo. The S6040 combines the ultra fast .08 second transit time with 167oz of torque and titanium gears for high speed, impressive power and durability. The coreless motor allows for extended motor life and smooth operation. This performance, along with the smooth precision of a dual ball bearing output shaft and titanium gears, makes this an excellent upgrade servo for 1/10 scale cars and trucks. The Z connectors allows for compatibility with JR and Spektrum receivers as well as any receiver that uses a Z type connector. All of these features combined make this an ideal servo for any vehicle enthusiast.
NOTE: This servo is not recommended for 1/8 scale off-road applications.
- Ultra fast 0.08 second transit time with 166 oz-in of torque at 6v
- Precise digital control
- Coreless motor for extended motor life and provides smoother operation
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- Z connectors are compatible with JR and Spektrum receivers
- 8 inch 22 guage wire
- Titanium gears for maximum durability and reliability
- Overload protection
- Mounting lug hight optimized for surface applications
- Size Category: Standard
- Type: Digital
- Application: 1/10 Scale monster trucks, buggies and truggies
- Torque: 12kg-cm / 167 oz-in @ 6V
- Speed: 0.08 sec/60 degree @ 6V
- Length: 40mm
- Width: 20mm
- Height: 37mm
- Weight: 52g / 1.8 oz
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Gear Type: Metal
- Gear Material: Titanium
- Voltage: 4.8 or 6.0V
This product was added to our catalog on May 25, 2010.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
|You Save:||$40.00 (36%)|