- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Team Associated B44.3 Factory Team 1/10 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy Kit (Updated)
This is the updated Team Associated B44.3 Factory Team 4WD Buggy Kit. This kit features two main updates:
- Updated pinion input shaft for easier e-clip installation
- Updated differential shims to address bearing interference
The RC10B44 has created a winning legacy with three I.F.M.A.R. World Championships, four R.O.A.R. National titles, and countless regional wins. Since winning the 2013 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships, the designers behind the doors of Area 51 set out to further improve the B44, taking its performance to the next level.
The most significant changes are the hard-anodized aluminum chassis, which helps lower the center of gravity to improve handling and durability. The chassis has been designed to have symmetrical torsional flex to improve handling consistency — the floating motor mount, floating servo mount, and chassis machining help to provide the desired flex symmetry. Power and traction have continued to improve, so the B44.3’s drivetrain has been built up and refined to keep up with the demand of today’s high-traction off-road tracks. A set of four precision CVA’s transfer the power from the gear differentials via a complete set of ball bearings throughout the drivetrain.
Additionally, the B44.3 is even more adaptable to multiple racing conditions with the adjustable weight bias feature. Weight bias can be significantly altered by using either the front motor configuration with a saddle pack or the rear motor configuration with a shorty pack. The B44.3 is also backwards compatible with the previous generation VTS slipper clutch (not included) and ball differentials (not included), making the B44.3 extremely versatile and adaptable to any track condition.
Factory Team V2 12mm big bore shocks have improved smoothness and suspension travel, increasing overall traction. Lastly, the B44.3 comes with the latest JConcepts Finnisher X-Flow body and AE 6.5” high downforce wing. The RC10B44.3 has been given all of the design advantages that only a champion pedigree can provide.
- Hard anodized aluminum chassis and 7075-T6 floating motor mount allows for front or rear motor configurations
- Molded battery trays accommodate 2S saddle or shorty battery pack configurations and feature a quick-change strap with locking thumb knobs
- Redesigned front and rear carbon-fiber top decks and floating servo mount improves symmetrical chassis flex
- Front and rear gear differentials have machined steel ring, pinion, and planetary gears
- Center gear differential has independent fluid cap for quick and easy fluid or gear changes
- JConcepts Finnisher X-flow body
- Factory Team 0° 7075-T6 aluminum rear hubs with oversize outer bearing
- Factory Team V2 12mm “Big Bore” threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shock shafts, molded caps with bleed screws, and updated O-rings for improved smoothness
- Full CVAs and ball bearing drivetrain
- Factory Team 12mm blue aluminum rear clamping hexes and 12mm hex rear wheels
- Factory Team blue titanium turnbuckles, aluminum servo mounts, aluminum shock pivot balls and rear anti-roll bar included
Needed to Complete:
- R/C 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- 2S saddle pack or shorty LiPo battery & compatible charger
- 1/10 Electronic speed control & 540 motor
- Pinion gear
- Paint for body
- Tires & tire glue
- Steering servo
NOTE: Photos of completed model are shown for illustrative purposes only. Tires and electronics are not included in this kit.
This product was added to our catalog on October 9, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!