- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Team Associated B5 Team Rear Motor 2WD Competition Electric Buggy Kit
The RC10B5 is built on a narrow composite tub chassis that keeps the mass centralized and balanced, improving rough track handling and overall performance. Inserts used in the steering and caster blocks allow easy caster and axle adjustments. The rear hubs feature camber link and rear toe in inserts to make rear geometry adjustments easier, combined with larger axle bearings for improved durability. Heavy duty lubricated "captured" type ball cups improve durability, while at the same time reduce friction, and the updated steering system uses horizontal ball studs that allow finer Ackermann adjustments. Improved transmission gears and a more durable differential with 14 carbide balls are included to harness the power of the hottest modified motors. Plus, Factory Team parts like 12mm “Big Bore” threaded shocks and VTS slipper clutch are included as standard equipment! The B5 pushes the Associated 2wd platform to the next level and beyond.
RC10B5 Team Kit Features:
- Narrowed composite tub chassis with centralized mass, optimized motor position, metric hardware, and fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs, 2S short packs, and 2S square packs
- Factory Team V2 12mm “Big Bore” threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shock shafts and updated O-rings for improved smoothness
- Factory Team VTS (Variable Torque multi-plate Slipper) with three drive surfaces and high-resolution spring
- Transmission has stronger gears, precision ball bearings, and a 14 carbide ball differential for increased life and torque capacity
- Front suspension features heavy-duty steering and caster blocks, while the insert system allows for easy caster and trailing axle adjustments
- Adjustable front suspension mount angle kick-up options of 25˚ and 30˚ are included
- One-piece front axle/hex adapter and larger front wheel bearing for added durability
- Heavy-duty lubricated ball cups and optimized ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Updated full bearing steering system with horizontal ball studs for finer Ackermann adjustments
- Rear hubs feature larger bearings as well as the quick and easy insert system to adjust camber link position and rear toe-in
- B5 clear body and wing included
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1/10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Width: Varies (Final width will vary depending on the tires used to complete the kit.)
Weight: Varies (Final weight will vary depending on the electronics and tires used to complete the kit.)
Needed to Complete:
- 1/10 scale electric motor
- 1/10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.0V LiFe battery (saddle pack, shorty pack, or square pack)
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale buggy tires for 2.2” wheels
- Glue for tires and wheels
*NOTE: RC10B5 Team Kit shown equipped with items NOT included in kit; motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, and tires are not included. Body comes clear. Assembly and painting required.
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!