- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Team Associated RC10 World’s Kit
The RC10 World’s Car is the pinnacle of vintage RC10 buggy performance. Take a journey through time and drive a Team Associated RC10 World’s Car — it’s worlds better now than it was back then! The replica retains the spirit of the original RC10 Worlds car that crowned Brian Kinwald as 2WD I.F.M.A.R. World Champion in 1993, but includes modern-era upgrades that help to dramatically improve performance.
The RC10 World’s Car is equipped with updated V2 hard-anodized threaded shock bodies and aluminum adjustment collars to provide improved performance and adjustability. The drivetrain features the famous Stealth 3-gear transmission with a ball differential, CVA axles and V2 slipper to harness the power of modern brushless motors. A durable plastic gear cover was added to protect the V2 slipper and gears. The included 2.2” wheels fit current 2WD buggy tires so racers can select the right tire for their track.
The RC10 World’s Car kit updates make the buggy easier to build and service without altering the authentic look of the original car. The black hard-anodized machined chassis, trimmed front kick-up plate, black motor mount, and nose brace tubes look like the original parts. Some plastic parts have been updated to improve durability, accept modern batteries and components, or increase performance. Plus, the parts are color matched with the original World’s car kits, and all are are backwards compatible with original RC10 Worlds Kit.
- Black, hard-anodized 6061-T6 machined aluminum monocoque chassis
- Stealth 3-gear transmission with ball differential
- V2 slipper assembly with molded gear cover
- 16 precision ball bearings included
- Turbo Mirage body, 5.5” wing, and replica vintage decals
- V2 threaded hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum coil over shocks with molded bleeder caps
- Independent suspension with durable long front arms and refined geometry
- In-line aluminum front axles and 30 degree caster blocks
- Fiber composite shock towers and battery strap
- Graphite transmission brace
- Updated CVA axle drivetrain
- World’s Car bellcrank steering
- 2.2” one-piece wheels
- Steel turnbuckles
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 381mm / 15 inch
Width: 248mm / 8.93 inch
Wheelbase: Varies (262.5-267.7mm/ 10.33-10.54 inch)
Needed to Complete:
- Electric Motor (17.5T Recommended)
- Battery (2S 7.4V LiPo stick or 7.2V NiMH)
- Battery Charger
- 2-channel Radio System
- Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Control
- Pinion Gear
- Paint for the clear polycarbonate body
- Front and rear 1:10 2.2” buggy tires
- CA glue for tires and wheels
This product was added to our catalog on March 27, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$260.00 (57%)|