- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Team Durango DETC410 1/10 Competition Electric Touring Car Kit
There is no need for expensive tuning upgrades to win with the DETC410. The DETC410 includes CVD D-Joint drive shafts, tuned-stiffness suspension arms and Durango's custom suspension hanger and caster block insert tuning system, all included with the kit. Durango's custom dual shock absorber configuration will allow you to choose bladder or emulsion set-ups, giving optimum ride tuning in one complete shock package. The ability to tune shock O-ring ‘stiction’, by accessing Durango's range of high-quality silicone O-rings, will allow you to fine tune every millimeter of shock travel, for any racing condition. The addition of a custom designed fifth body shell support gives the DETC410 maximum body shell rigidity for increased down force and super-precise steering response at high speed.
Incredible specifications, amazing value and race winning set-up adjustments are all standard, with the ability to increase your racing knowledge, or polish your existing track skills, all in one high performance kit. The DETC410 is designed to provide a wide range of high-performance tuning adjustments to squeeze every second from your lap times, with a host of easily accessed tuning options supplied in the kit. The DETC410 is a premium quality, precision engineered 1/10 Touring Car kit, with a part spec that exceeds its amazing price. The DETC410 is your key to faster laps.
- TURNBUCKLES: Gold anodized linkage in ultra-lightweight aluminum for precision adjustments and Pro racing looks.
- CVD DRIVE SHAFTS: Rear CVD aluminum drive shafts for ultra-light and efficient transfer of power with super-reliable operation under high-stress racing conditions. Large diameter design for added strength. Front D-Joint aluminum drive shafts provide your DETC410 with ultra-smooth power transfer and reduced drive shaft vibration. With high-quality steel axles, and gold anodized aluminum shafts, your large diameter D-Joint drive shafts will provide consistent performance on all track surfaces.
- BATTERY MOUNTS: Fully adjustable battery tape attachments, with the ability to tune your battery position to balance right-to-left weight bias with your chosen electrical components.
- FRONT SPOOL: Super-efficient front fixed spool for fast power transfer and precise braking on all track surfaces.
- REAR UPPER BULKHEAD: Precision manufactured upper bulkhead mounts in 7075-T6 gold anodized aluminum. Strong and hard wearing with Pro driver styling.
- SUSPENSION ARMS: Super-durable composite suspension arms for consistent handling characteristics on all track surfaces.
- CHASSIS TOP DECK: 2mm Laminated Quasi-isotropic carbon top deck for strength and consistent flex control in all racing conditions.
- BODY MOUNTS: All four body mounts, and the fifth optional support, can be adjusted in 1mm increments, using a specially designed body mount adjustment system. Fast and easy body shell ride height tuning can be performed in seconds.
Length: 14.4" (365mm)
Width: 7.3" (185mm)
Wheelbase: 10 - 10.3" (254 - 261mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 1.95:
Weight: 2.97lbs (1350g), approximate
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- Steering Servo
- 540 Sized Electric Motor
- Electronic Speed Control
- 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery Pack or 6.0V LiFe Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery charger
- 190mm Polycarbonate Touring Car Body
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- Rubber or Foam Touring Car Tires
- 64P Pinion Gear
- Shock Oil
This product was added to our catalog on March 17, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!