- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Team Durango DEX410 "V4" 1/10 Electric 4wd Off Road Buggy Kit
This is the Team Durango DEX410 "V4" 1/10 Electric 4wd Off Road Buggy Kit. The DEX410v4 represents the next evolution of the platform that has already added an IFMAR World title, a European title, multiple National titles, a TQ at the 2013 IFMAR Worlds and a Reedy Race win, to its lengthy list of accomplishments around the globe.
With updates that include a Cab-Forward body design, Two-Way center slipper, center UJ drive shafts and front and rear suspension arm settings, the DEX410v4 is the world’s most advanced 1/10 4WD racing machine. With 15 improvements to the already proven pedigree of the DEX410 platform, the V4 maintains the rich heritage of the world renowned platform, and delivers the most up-to-date design developments that give you what you need to reach the top of the podium.
- Gear Differentials: Team Durango were the first to supply gear diff units as standard in a Pro 4WD race kit. Manufactured from super-strong and durable materials, these diff assemblies provide superior traction when exiting corners, and will allow your DEX410v4 to find consistent grip. Lightweight cross-shafts and planetary gears have been added for increased efficiency. This provides a lower rotating mass for faster acceleration and consistant handling characteristics.
- Harder Differential Cases: The DEX410v4 features harder diff case material for superior power handling and extreme durability. Teamed with Durango's world-famous gear-differential units for awesome power transfer, the DEX410v4 turns the torque into consistent forward traction.
- Ultra Slim Aluminum Chassis & Componsite Side Pods: The DEX410v4 includes Durango's signature narrow chassis layout. Team Durango is able to achieve a 4WD platform that has the center driveshaft over the top of the battery cells. The result is a super-low center of gravity and awesome handling characteristics that are both nimble and aggressive.
- Premium Carbon Fiber & High Grade Aluminum: Team Durango products have become synonymous with durability and precision engineering. The DEX410v4 continues this standard with super-strong 4mm front and rear carbon fiber shock towers, carbon fiber rear chassis-flex brace and the ultra-slim aluminum chassis plate. The shock towers provide multiple ‘fine tune’ camber and shock mounting positions all in one extra-tough stealthy black piece of precision machined carbon fiber.
- Universal Joint Center Drive Shafts: The DEX410v4 has been engineered with optimum efficiency and ease of maintenance as a primary feature. The center UJ drive shafts have been custom designed to bring low-friction, low-resistance operation. Reduced component strain during articulation and reduced heat transfer give the DEX410v4 the most efficient Team Durango drivetrain to date. The DEX410v4 also includes redisigned outboard driveshafts that provide smooth and stress-free operation.
- Two Way Slipper Clutch: Front and rear wheel independent traction control is managed by the DEX410v4's secret weapon, the Two-Way Slipper Clutch. Designed to allow the vehicles’ front or rear wheels to be off the ground and still provide clutch slip to the other two wheels. Easily tuned with a simple adjustment of the etched slipper gauge, this Two-Way Slipper Clutch construction will allow you to find optimum performance no matter what conditions are thrown at you.
- Front & Rear Suspension Arms: Adjustability can provide the competitive edge when the racing is intense. The DEX410v4 includes updated front suspension arms that incorporate an outboard wheelbase adjustment so the buggy can be run in a range of configurations. Updated rear suspension arms utilise a recessed droop screw fitting to give you precise tuning adjustments in seconds
- 19° Caster Blocks: The DEX410v4 provides the perfect balance between precise steering response and smooth cornering action on all surfaces. The 19 degree aluminum caster blocks give the DEX410v4 awesome initial turning action, while providing the optimum steering response when exiting a fast corner.
- Big Bore Shocks: The DEX410v4 is equipped with Team Durango Big Bore shocks to provide the ultimate damping action when the track demands are tough. Fitted with ride height adjustment nuts and shock cap bleed screws, getting the perfect shock action for your buggy has never been easier. The black titanium nitride coated shock shafts deliver smooth shock action on all surfaces. The DEX410v4 shock absorbers now come complete with super-low ‘stiction’ purple O-rings for ultra-smooth damping.
- Low Stiction O-Rings: Lower ‘stiction’ shock O-rings provide super-smooth shock action on the toughest terrain. They further increase consistent handling characteristics due to their low friction material.
- Updated Pistons & Drill Your Own Pistons: Updated Type B material shock pistons with 2x1.6mm, 2x1.7mm, 3x1.6mm and 3x1.7mm hole configurations are included in the kit. Blank shock pistons are also included to allow you to drill your own specification holes. You can easily create the optimum piston configuration to suit the specific track surface you are racing on.
- 2mm Hex Balls Standard: 2mm hex balls throughout will make tuning and servicing your buggy fast and easy at the track.
- DimeC X-Spec Ball Cups: The DEX410v4 includes DIMEC X specification ball-cups to provide secure camber and steering link fitment, and easy adjustments when changing set-up options
- V4 Cab Forward Body Shell: Aggressive styling teamed with aerodynamic polycarbonate technology give the V4 cab-forward bodyshell the ultimate cab-forward design. The V4 cab-forward bodyshell has increased down force for consistent straight line stability, spacious side-pods for ease of electrical equipment installation and a roof fin for superior jump handling. Head turning looks and strong performance make the V4 cab-forward bodyshell the perfect choice when the racing gets serious.
- HD Captured Hinge Pins & Large Body Clips: Heavy duty hinge pins all-round benefit from a capture screw system for added security. The DEX410v4 is also supplied with large easy-install body clips to make body shell removal fast and trouble-free.
- Custom Color Option Parts: Customising your DEX410v4 is made easy due to all kit washers and hard-anodised items being supplied in neutral colours, black and olive. This will allow you to add a host of color-coded washers and aluminum parts to your buggy from Durango's extensive range of hop-up parts. The DEX410v4 can be styled to suit your paint scheme with Stealth Black, Mars Red, Bold Gold or hard-anodised Olive aluminum parts.
Length: 13.75" (349mm)
Width: 9.8" (249mm)
Wheelbase: 10.9 - 11.2" (278-285mm) adjustable
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.47:1
Weight: 61.7oz (1750g) ready to race - weight varies with choice of electronics, tires & body
- Team Durango DEX410v4 Buggy Kit
- Body with Wing
- Diff Oil
- Thread Lock
- 2-channel Radio system with high torque steering servo
- Brushless Motor & Electronic Speed Control
- 48 pitch pinion gear, number of teeth to be determined by motor choice
- 2S 7.4V LiPo saddle pack & Charger
- 4wd 1/10 buggy front & rear tires, & tire glue
This product will be in stock on Monday, January 12 2015.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$150.00 (27%)|