- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Tekno RC SCT410 Competition 1/10 Electric 4WD Short Course Truck Kit
This is the Tekno RC SCT410 Competition 1/10 Scale Electric 4WD Short Course Truck Kit. Based on the groundbreaking EB48 1/8 scale electric buggy and sharing many parts, the SCT410 features many redesigned parts to keep weight to a minimum. Including lighter arms, steering blocks, spindle carriers, rear hubs, and an updated lightweight drivetrain, the SCT410 carries 1/10 scale weight and agility with true 1/8 scale roots. Add some sturdy adjustable body mounts and a front/rear bumper system and you have one serious 4WD short course machine. Standard 12mm hex wheels will bolt right on (Losi SCTE offset) and existing 7.4V SCT power systems will have no trouble pushing the SCT410 around the track.
- 4mm CNC 7075 aluminum black anodized chassis.
- Super narrow layout – widest point is only 125mm (less than 5”) mudguard-to-mudguard.
- Class leading front and rear clearance (short chassis overhang) provides better bump handling and jump landing.
- Adjustable, lightweight body mounting system fits most popular SC bodies (Losi, AE, etc.).
- Lightweight, extremely durable front and rear bumper system.
- Integrated battery tray/mud guard, battery is sunken into chassis for a super low COG.
- Integrated electronics tray/mud guard for easy removal of electronics.
- Spacious, enclosed, easy access radio box with integrated transponder mount.
- Adjustable chassis brace system for fine tuning flex with front, center, and rear braces.
- Motor Mount:
- 2-piece CNC aluminum motor mount with precision dual clamping gear mesh adjustment.
- Lightweight direct-to-diff mount design.
- Uses standard MOD 1 pinion.
- Differentials and Drivetrain:
- 3 fluid filled adjustable super lightweight diffs.
- Redesigned precision diff gears with innovative cross-pin design for increased durability.
- Less rotating mass = better acceleration.
- Straight center driveline for maximum efficiency and reduced wear.
- CV driveshafts with captured pins on all 4 wheels.
- Standard 12mm hexes fits most popular SC wheels (SCTE offset).
- 16mm bore hard anodized shocks – Biggest-in-class!
- 4mm 7075 aluminum shock towers are standard.
- Innovative conical piston design (not just tapered) provides varied compression and rebound rates.
- Fully adjustable long travel suspension geometry maximizes stability and traction while providing superior cornering and on-power steering.
- CNC aluminum threaded shock bodies.
- 4mm hardened steel polished shafts.
- Triple guide design for true consistent shaft action.
- Options for vented cap, emulsion, or standard shock configurations out of the box.
- Optional springs and sway bars available.
- Suspension and Steering:
- Bulletproof suspension arms – thicker and stronger than the competition.
- Adjustable length rear arms to suit any track condition.
- Adjustable front arm sweep and angle to make the car more aggressive (swept forward), or easier to drive (swept back).
- Front and rear arms can be used on either side = less parts in your toolbox.
- ‘Narrow pivot’ steering posts provide ‘0 bump’ geometry with almost 0 steering slop.
- Adjustable hinge pin braces are standard (toe, anti-squat, kick-up, front arm sweep).
- 4mm inner, 3.5mm outer hinge pins, polished for smooth action.
- Adjustable Ackerman and bump-steer (bump in, 0 bump, bump out).
- Steering system is fully supported on precision ball bearings. No bushings here.
- LCG rod ends and lightweight turnbuckles.
- Front/rear sway bars are the same length = less parts in your toolbox.
- Other Features:
- Exceptional wear characteristics. Leave the slop and warping to the other guys.
- Easily adjust anti-squat, rear toe, front arm angle, front arm sweep, roll center, toe, camber, wheelbase, rear arm length, Ackerman, bump steer, suspension geometry out of the box..
- Extremely easy to work on with minimal screw count.
- Shares many parts with your EB48 1/8th Electric Buggy = less parts in your toolbox.
- All metric hex hardware.
- 100% Tekno RC Designed and Tested in Southern California.
Weight: ~3000g (6.6lb) out of the box RTR (RTR weight equipped w/ Tekin RX8, Pro4 motor, 300g battery, rx, etc)
Weigth: ~2590g (5.7lb) with optional parts and equipment
Diff Ratio: F/R – 10/40t, Center – 44t
Battery Tray Dimensions: 50x148mm
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- ESC suitable for 2S LiPo and 550 size motor
- 550 or 4-Pole 540 motor
- High torque steering servo
- 2S LiPo battery pack
- 1/10 scale short course tires, wheels (SCTE offset) and CA glue
- 1/10 scale short course body & polycarbonate paint
This product was added to our catalog on January 22, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$260.00 (40%)|