- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Tekno RC V3 Brushless Kit for Mugen MBX5T (42mm Castle/Tekin Motors)
This is the Tekno RC V3 Brushless Kit with 44mm motor mount for Mugen MBX 5T Truggy. This kit uses a 42mm motor mount, making it suitable for use with electric motors from Castle and Tekin. Not just another 'conversion', the Tekno RC V3 Brushless Kit is a total electric transformation! Featuring the first commercially available 1/8th scale electric specific chassis along with Tekno RC's innovative patent pending Elektri-Clutch adapter. For those that prefer direct drive, this kit is compatible with long shank 5mm bore mod1 pinions as well. More options and flexibility than any other kit on the market. This is the kit everyone has been waiting for:
- Factory Finish - hard anodized chassis, black anodized and injection molded components
- 4mm 7075-T6 CNC hard anodized chassis - only the best, no stamping here
- No extra holes, no drilling, no mods - designed for electric racing by electric racers
- Patent pending 1-piece motor mount/heatsink fully supports your motor and provides superior cooling under the most rigorous conditions. Need more cooling? Slap a 40mm fan on the integrated fan mount
- Mechanical brakes with front/rear brake bias provides world class handling while lowering operating temps and easing the stress on your motor, ESC, and drivetrain
- Optimized left-to-right and front-to-rear weight balance - battery is as close to center as possible for the best handling of any electric 1/8th scale on the market
- Included radio tray keeps the wires neat and features an integrated transponder mount
- Low CG battery tray keeps the battery protected while allowing the most height clearance of any setup on the market
- Proven tough Tekno RC battery strap system will protect your batteries and will not break
- Servo mounts feature integrated cable guides to keep your servo wires neat and away from hazardous moving parts
- Includes Tekno RC Elektri-Clutch adapter
- Custom chassis mud guards keep the dirt away and finish off the factory quality kit
- 1/8th Scale Electric specific 4mm CNC machined and hard anodized 7075-T6 chassis
- Patent pending motor mount (available for 36mm or 42mm motor diameters)
- Tekno RC Elektri-Clutch adapter
- Low CG battery tray w/ battery straps
- Radio tray w/ integrated transponder mount
- Servo mounts w/ integrated wire guides
- Chassis mud guards
- Additional rear chassis brace
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed installation instructions
Note: 3 Channel radio with channel mixing may be required for use with mechanical brakes depending on your setup. M11, DX3R, DX3.0, Futaba 3PK, EX-1 Helos, etc.
This product was added to our catalog on April 16, 2009.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$55.00 (31%)|