- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Traxxas Revo 3.3 4WD RTR Nitro Monster Truck w/TQi 2.4Ghz & Traxxas Link Wireless Module
Introducing the biggest, toughest, most versatile Revo 3.3 yet! The pinnacle of monster truck performance, Revo’s advanced design is an engineering marvel that turned the world of R/C upside down with its completely unique chassis and suspension configuration. Today’s Revo 3.3 combines legendary performance with incredible all-terrain ability and a wider, tougher stance for maximum monster fun.
The heavy-duty reversing transmission lets Revo 3.3 back out of tight spots, while the OptiDrive Electronic Transmission Control guarantees safe, smooth engagement every time. Geode chrome wheels with 17mm hex hubs wear massive 6.3” Maxx-sized tires for total traction in all conditions, and Revo 3.3’s dual-servo steering system provides powerful, responsive handling. Traxxas’ heavy-duty 2075 servos combine digital circuitry, a ball-bearing gear train, and waterproof case for the ultimate in precision and reliability. Revo durability is second to none, and with the long travel rockers installed, Revo has the most suspension travel of any monster truck. All these race-engineered features that make Revo a winner on the track also make it the ultimate platform for all your monster truck fun. And of course, the Revo 3.3 is 100% Ready-To-Race, even rechargeable NiMH packs for the receiver and EZ-Start system are included!
TQi Connects Wirelessly to the Traxxas Link App
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link app is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link app for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system can be equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module to unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle. Your co-driver can even make adjustments for you, remotely, while you drive. No other radio system can do that. Just like the speed and performance Traxxas engineers into the vehicles, the power and capability of TQi and Traxxas Link expands your fun into all-new territory.
Factory-Equipped Real-Time Telemetry
The Revo 3.3 includes factory-installed telemetry sensors that allow Traxxas Link to collect and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once and you can set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Revo 3.3 model 53097 is available in four different colors, blue, green, red and silver. If you would like a specific paint scheme, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Revo 3.3 #53097
- Wide-track body with custom graphics
- Factory-installed telemetry sensors; RPM, speed, temperature & voltage
- 1200mAh RX pack and 1500mAh EZ-Start batteries included
- Battery chargers included
- 17mm hex Geode mirror-chrome wheels with pre-glued on 6.3" Maxx-Sized tires
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Dual 2075 digital high-torque ball bearing servos
- Hard-anodized Teflon®-coated GTR shocks
- Oversized wheel bearings & reinforced axle carriers
- RX box includes 5-cell flat rechargeable RX pack
- High flow dual-stage air filter
- Polished Resonator™ dual chamber tuned pipe
- Heavy-duty reversing OptiDrive® transmission
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with Resonator tuned pipe
- 45+mph top speed
- Super-duty sealed driveshafts
- Installed progressive 2 long travel rockers
- EZ-Start® electric starting system (battery included)
- TQi 2.4GHz high-output transmitter
- TQi Traxxas Link™ Wireless Bluetooth Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Wireless Module links with iPad iPad mini iPhone and iPod touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
- Factory-equipped with speed/RPM, temperature, and voltage telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
Length: 20.65" (525mm)
Front Track: 17.5" (444.5mm)
Rear Track: 17.6" (447mm)
Weight (no fuel): 10.3lbs (4.69kg)
Center Ground Clearance: 4.25" (108mm)
Height (overall): 11.024" (280mm)
Wheelbase: 13.7" (348mm)
Front Shock Length: GTR™ Aluminum 3.43" (87mm)
Rear Shock Length: GTR™ Aluminum 3.43" (87mm)
Front Tires: Maxx-Sized Tires 6.3"x3.8"
Rear Tires: Maxx-Sized Tires 6.3"x3.8"
Wheel Diameter: 3.8" (97mm)
Suspension: Fully Independent Progressive 2 Rockers
Front Wheels: Geode™ mirror-chrome wheels with 17mm Splined Hex Hubs
Rear Wheels: Geode™ mirror-chrome wheels with 17mm Splined Hex Hubs
Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 25.55:1
Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 16.31:1
Transmission: OptiDrive® Auto Two-Speed FWD/REV
Differential Type: Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Chassis Type: Extended Chassis, 3mm, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Radio System: Traxxas TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link Wireless Module (3-Channel)
Engine (fuel-powered): TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine w/ EZ-Start®
Brake Type: Steel Disc with semi-metallic pads
Fuel Tank Capacity: 150cc
Top Speed: 45+mph
Skill Level: 4
- 1200mAh 5-cell receiver battery
- 1500mAh 6-cell EZ-Start pack
- Fuel filler bottle
- Extra glow plug
- Extra oiled air filter
- Long travel rockers & springs
Needed To Complete:
- AA Batteries (8)
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$435.05 (42%)|